TORN APART : CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5 — I Will Still Pursue

It was nothing like a typical weekend at a convenience store I work at. I am now with Lesley, who was arranging some foods in each sections. I'm at the cashier stand right now, fixing the counter and arranging also some stalls.

Only a few come in to buy, that's why we weren't that busy very much. Some would prefer buying chips, or some snacks that just quench hunger. There are also a few students who buy, to whom I think roaming around.

It's just like the two people in front of me now.

"Ate Hana... Please sell us some. We're not kids." Nana begged for me to sell wine for them. They are only 15, imagine that !?

"Its true Ate Zein. Miss Miya really just told us to buy it. You know us, don't you?" Harith rebutted, but I didn't budge.

"Still a No for the two of you. Minors can't buy such here. If you were ordered, they know it's forbidden. My answer would be NO." stressed cup. Sadness were painted upon their faces, when someone suddenly entered and approached them.

"Give me the money you two, we will buy it." the dwarves were suddenly happy so I closed my eyes on the speaker, and wondered who it was.

"And why would you do that you freaking spoiled brat?" Lesley was stunned to see who had persuaded them to buy it.

"You're violating the consumer's act here in the land of dawn, Hanabi." just shit. Will he even use the Consumer's Act as a reason that the buyer is a minor?

"Come to think of it Mr. Akakage, minor restriction is still more dominant than your consumer's act. Stop being too stupid." I rebutted.

"I was the one who will buy, not them.." he said while smiling, so I just stared at him and prepared the wine that the children pointed out. He immediately paid for it without noticing the two.

"Kuya Hiro, we need to pay for it. We really bought it." Nana said but he just smirked at them.

"No need. Just bring it to Miya. Send my regards for her, hmmm." he ruffled the hair of the two and it even smiled at him before leaving. He's now sitting on the side tables, as if just hanging out inside. A while ago, I still couldn't move. Now I was the one who is the antagonist. Just wow.

I was shocked when I heard the name of Miya, so out of curiousity, I asked to Lesley of course.

"What happened to Miya, bes?" I asked Lesley but she just shrugged. She don't know too, I guess.

"Alucard is having flings. Like what usually playboys do." the jerk replied.

"I'm not talking to you." I strongly promise.

"You're doing it a second ago." this freak! He's so ughh! Annoying!

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Guarding my soon-to-be-wife." I even saw that Lesley was fascinated by the gimmicks of this one. I think I'm excited to get married in a week later.

"I can handle myself. No thanks." I said, but he answered again.

"Don't treat me like that Hanabi. You're nothing far from yourself in the past years. Still a weak one." The hell? didn't he just say this the other day!?

"And what role will you specifically be doing?" I asked him, because of that quote he repeated.

"Nothing." he said lazily. See how this spoiled brat is doing those shitty acts of him? Lesley nodded slightly.

"You may now leave Hanz. You won't buy anything. Shoo." I pushed him away but he answered again.

"I can go whenever I want to. I'll stay whenever I wanted to, and I will get everything I wanted to." he said it with much pride in his handsome face but doesn't had a nice attitude.