TORN APART : CHAPTER 27

Chapter 27 - Meet

Hanabi Zein's PoV

"Hiro..."

He went near me suspiciously. He had his glasses on but, I was more shocked when he went near me.

I thought it was him but, I guess it was just my illusion.

"What the, Klein!?" I was surprised with him and he smiled mischievously.

"You looking for someone huh?" His voice are now deeper and he became broader. I shouted in excitement as I hug this tall guy in the front of me.

"Kleiiinnnnn!!!" I rushed towards him and hugged him so tight.

"My Zein. I miss you so much!!" He hugged me tighter as I hug him more. He went larger than before. His polo lets him flex his biceps. He's so cool with his eyeglasses right now. His eyes are still the same, and he never really change.

"I haven't heard anything from you. Where are you guys?" It's a long time ago ever since. I just need some explanations from them. Why are they not around when I call them, and so much more.

"I'm sorry Zein. We're not beside your hardships, but trust me, it was also a hard time for us. It's because something bad happened around that time." His voice went dry. I was confused with what he is saying but he eagerly smiled at me.

"Come on. Its been five years! Tell me what happen!" Before he could rest his shoulder on me, a glare was about to kill us both. I immediately removed his shoulder over mine. He was confused but as he looked in the same way I did, he just formed an "O" in his mouth.

"Hands off or I'll shred you." His dark voice had overboard around our vicinity.

"Yo Cairo! Nice to meet you." Klein was smiling, lending his arm to someone who is glaring at him also.

"I ain't happy to meet you." He eyes are still of Klein but this guy tease him more.

"I'm not here for you Haya. I came here for her." I could sense danger at this moment. With Klein smirking just to tease Haya, its already a bad idea.

"Zein. Let's go!" He handed me my coffee cup. I held it and thanked him, but he just held my hand and pull it again.

"Hey Zein. Chat with you later." He winked as he waved his hand goodbye. I looked back and waved at him also. But someone aside me was in dark mode.

I haven't seen his mood darker than before.

"Don't talk to him." He uttered as he ready our bicycle. I was still drinking my coffee when I rode up on it. When I was finished, I place it on the side, which happened to be the cupholder. I hug on his waist so tight.

"He's just my friend love." I lay down on his back as he start to pedal. I heard him sigh before he move.

"I trust you love. I love you, I do." He held my hand for a moment as he continue to pedal.

I felt the cold breeze touching the bare skin of mine. I just want to stay like this forever. Its just I miss this kind of opportunity. We are busy of work, and he was also busy. We barely have our quality time up to this days. That's why I wanna enjoy and savor this moment of us.

I was enjoying my hugs over him. I like this feeling that it would never end or every second, that I wouldn't like to miss. With him, I felt like I was in the haven.

We stopped at the side and park our bike. There was an ice cream vendor and I think I'm craving for those. He held my hand and our hands intertwined. I looked at him but he smiled at me that I was even contaminated.