TORN APART : CHAPTER 17

Chapter 17: Scarlet Flower

Hanabi Zein's PoV

I'm now back at school for some reasons. Why? I just wanna do some school works. Akihiro even suggested that I'll do home studies, but I said no.

Only few months left and he would graduate college. He would become a successful engineer already. Well, I'm so glad for him. He's keeping his paths straight, even though we live together weeks ago. However...

I still can't forget what he did to my phone.

I sighed as I lay down my head on my armchair. Its just so damn boring.

And Cairo is not even here yet.

Lesley was at her class right now, for she is graduating also for a course of nursing . I took a deep breath as I roam around my eyes over and over again, due to so much damn boredom.

I don't have my phone.

I looked at my watch and it was 12:30 PM in the afternoon. Yes, its our lunch break and I don't have an appetite to eat foods. Also, I forgot to cook for lunch for I was thinking of my broken phone that my jealous husband did that I don't really understand.

I was looking at the window when one of my classmates ruin my mood.

"Guys! Cairo had transferred out!" I can't help but to widely open my eyes of what I heard. I quickly went to the crowd to see if it is true.

"Why is that so? He's so handsome yet he transferred out!? Ackkk my heart!!" I sighed for it is true.

Was that last dance is his final interaction with me?

I ran outside to suddenly burst out. My tears flowed down even though I raise my head up for it to stop flowing.

Its because of me. He was shot because of me.

I sighed heavily. I looked around and found nothing, but only his shadows. I even saw Kagura Shane, with her cute face troubled as always.

I bowed down as I saw Selena's group heading towards me. I was about to walk farther when she held my arms.

"Not so fast, dear Hanabi." I gritted my teeth as I saw her reaction on how she is holding my arm.

"Now, you don't have any savior around you. The student's Council Vice-president already transferred out." She mocked me, and her friends laughed at me.

"As if I would call for him to help me." I rolled my eyes in disbelief. He just even watched me from afar on our last encounter.

"So you are saying that Hiro would save you? You slut!" I don't know what comes into my senses that I just slapped her face so hard.

What I have done to her??

"Should I do another 180° slap so that you can have the whole 360° you deserved?" I toned myself into a bad girl and giggled. The crowd was so shocked with what I have made.

I just stopped when I saw her cry. I looked around immediately and I saw how pitiful they are to Selena. Just wow!

"Now you are pretending that you are innocent? Stupid spoiled girl~" I was shocked when I felt someone slapped me so hard. I held my face in disbelief as I saw his cold aura once again.

I just looked at him but, why I was about to cry??

Am I the one who is evil right now?

What is that slap for?