TORN APART : CHAPTER 35

Chapter 35 - Unveiled Darkness

Hanabi Zein's PoV

I was shaking right now. Tears are now flowing down from my cheeks. I can't understand him. Why? What is happening to him?

I bit my nails so hard. Our house was filled with different heavy auras. I could tell it. There is really something inside.

I was about to go in when I saw humans. No, not humans. I felt nervous with their approach. They were in black robes. They have red lights within their bodies. I can't tell what is their race!

I can't run. My legs are shaking. I was trembling. I was silenced. I can't talk!

I was even shocked when they brought Hiro out. He was different! He was not the Hiro I knew anymore!

What did really happened Hiro? How could you not tell me?

My eyes were heavy. Tears are rushing out in my eyes. I don't know what am I thinking anymore.

I ran to him, and hugged him tight.

"W..what is happening to you Hiro? Tell me, please. Tell me!" I cried out but I heard no answer. I heard a snap, and I was shocked when he immediately pushed me away. I was pushed about a distance. I groaned in pain.

He's being like that again. But, I felt something is different!

I can't move. I'm still watching him approach unto me. He was walking slowly. His eyes were now crimson red. I can't understand him, but there was glowing red in his back and in his chest, there was a glowing thing.

Is that an amulet???

I just looked up to him. I was trembling but, I managed to be calm. I know, I can do this.

I was shocked when he moved fast in a blink, he was now strangling me!

I choked. I tried to breathe but he's way too strong. I cried out in pain.

"Please... Please go back, Hiro..." I uttered. I can't breathe, I felt like I was about to give up...

I looked at his eyes. I knew there is something bugging him. I'm just looking at him normally. I saw how those lights faded. I could see how his eyes turn back once again.

"W..wife.." he uttered as he put me down but he was shouting again in pain. He was triggered once again!

"H..hiro.." I cannot understand him right now.

He shouted as he glared at me unknowingly. He was about to punch me when I heard a gunshot. He backed a bit. It was the bullet which had passed through his arms.

I saw gunshots from behind. I saw Helcurt approaching us. Beside him was Klein which was still in his uniform. They tried to shot those black auras but they managed to dodge.

I was familiarized by their leader. No.. No! It can't be!

"Bes..."

She was in a dark aura. Why can't she recognize me!?

"Bes!" I shouted, but I received no response at all.

They immediately went near to Hiro and held him, as they blinded us with their robe and now, were gone.

"Zein!"

I teared up again. I lost him. I lost him once again. Both of them...

"I..I saw Lesley. T..they took Hiro once again. I lost them... I lost them!" I cried in pain, but I was hugged by the two of them. I can't do anything. I was just crying and crying all over.