TORN APART : CHAPTER 14

Chapter 14 - His Father

"You look stunning bes! OmO!!!" Lesley shouted as she arranged my bridal gown. It was just simple, but for me, its already elegant. I just smiled at the mirror as she was fixing my face with some make-ups.

"Sisssyyy!!!" I laughed a bit when I heard those screams. Yes, no other than Layla and Miya. They were my bridesmaid, and now they are shouting in excitement. They even twirl with their outfits on. Layla wore a gleamy white dress with some sparks of stones, and a tiara made out of silver. She also had her hair in centipede, which made her more stunning.

Miya was also wearing a dress. Just like Layla's, it was a gleamy white dress covered with some sapphire beads. He had her white hair in ponytail that lets her shine like the moon in disguise.

"Where's Alucard?" Layla asked her while applying some accessories on mine. Miya just spaced out because I think, she doesn't want to talk about it.

"Uhhh, why are you letting me to wear this gown and remodel me like this? I mean its just, a simple wedding..." I lowered down my voice because I knew what kind of wedding would happen later on.

"Bes.. No matter what would happen, you should stand out OK? You'll walk in the aisle of the church bes, so why are you bothered like that on this time?" Lesley asked me worriedly, but I smiled to her before I answer.

"Sis. I'm not marrying Hiro on a church, its just, I will sign some papers and no ceremony would happen. There's no bows, no pigeon-flying, its completely different.." I don't know why my tone becomes bitter. Is it because I expected something? At first, I really don't expect this to happen. Its just, I just did what fate let me did.

I even have a list of what should happen on my wedding. What flowers suits my motif, the rings, the venue, my bridesmaids, everything. I just smiled at the mirror, remembering what I enlisted down there.

I knew it. Sir Akiro told me right away.

It was in the afternoon, after our class. As I walked down the street, I was busy scrolling my social media account. I was about to surf at Moontify when someone called me.

I was curious at first because, the number was not registered in my phone. Without doubt, I answered the phone call right away.

"Hello?" I asked when I heard a baritonic sigh on the other line.

"You're Ms. Del Swerro. Right?" my knees are trembling from fear. His voice is so dictatorial and at the same time very familiar to me.

"Yes. Is this you A-akihiro??" I'm not forgetful when it comes to sound. I can easily distinguish every single tone without fail. I knew this is him.

I hear him chuckled a bit. "You do really know my son, didn't you?" now I'm trembling in fear.

Son...son..

If this isn't him, then who is son.. I covered up my mouth in fear. I knew who is it!

"S—sir?" I asked trembling. I even bit my nails from the tension he is bringing out.

"I'm Akiro Hades Akakage, your soon to be father-in-law. I want you here as soon as possible." he said in monotone and turned off the phone.

My hands are still shaking in fear. If Hiro is way too debilitating, how much more of his father!?

I recieved an address from him immediately. Without doubt, I immediately rushed to their office. It was meters away from here but I took a jeepney instead of walking.