TORN APART : EPILOGUE

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Thank you so much! Thank you for being with my story till the end. I hope you enjoy reading Hanabi and Hanzo's story. Have fun with the next part of the series!

P.S.: Some parts of the epilogue are not narrated in the previous 40 chapters, but it was still a part of the story. Its just my unique asset among other writers, I guess? Read well!

~Engineer Kairi

~

Red flag.

I guess I would hear these words more often. For someone who was born with darkness beside me, that's one reason enough for me to be one. I already understood what's the meaning of this two words. It definitely describes who am I.

People can change. But for me, I don't have a reason to do so. Why would I change myself? Can the world just accept me of who am I? A smoker, someone with many vices, one who was a late graduate student because I was often involved in many fights. A seducer, a womanizer, and a cheater. I was that guy, but everything had changed since I met her.

Years had passed of loving her secretly. I don't know to myself to why I don't have any courage to speak out my feelings for her. Am I committed or what? I still don't know.

I guess its because her attention is on the other else?

I saw how Hanabi tried to reach Cairo, but the lad wouldn't mind. I saw how many efforts Hanabi lose just to be noticed by him. She even became desperate of being noticed by this bastard.

I would always clench my fist, because he doesn't deserve Hanabi's attention. He doesn't deserve any single chance to get Hanabi as his. I would clench my fist because he's just so mean and numb.

I clenched my fist because she never got a sight on the people around her. She never noticed that someone was loving her for almost 17 years. She would never notice me because of my image.

That was on my childhood days, but it was different the moment I went into college.

Have you felt that you already have your light, but you feel like you're still lost in the dark?

On that day that I saw her working in the convenience store, I started to expose myself to her. I know that she knew me well. She was shocked of course. How would someone as high key as me would notice her?

I teased her along the way. I even bought condoms for my first move. Funny that she's triggered so much. She's so cute that I want to cuddle her all the time.

But I was a devil that time. I want to use my feelings for her to gain power, my greatest obsession. I already move out my motive of marrying her.

"We'll be married soon. Get ready."

I meet up with her on that day. I was happy and glad on that time. At last, I finally found someone who can be in my trap. To be my one and only. I'm happy that it was her.

But I'm a little bit pissed about his crush, Haya. Of all, why she would waste her time on someone who can't lover her back? Is that how consistent her love would be? I made a move, because I don't know what I can do if he still pursue her hands.

What is mine is only mine.

Days followed by and I was still going inside the room of nurses just to tease her again and again. I saw how Cairo is in love with her. They can't be bothered because its me. They can't do anything on me.

I would always tease her, to the point that I stole her first kiss. I was delighted that time though she had slapped me real hard. And those words that I had said to her, everything was a lie.