TORN APART : CHAPTER 16

Chapter 16 - Days and Nights

Hanabi Zein's PoV

This life after marriage is very new to me. Days ago, Hanzo let me went home to my apartment, so that I can pack my things up and then move to our new home. I nodded as I reach out my bag and trolley and pack it up with my clothes. Lesley even helped me, and we took some chats while we are doing what I meant to do. Akihiro went out for some important matters, and he fully entrusted me with Lesley.

"Just leave some clothes here, bes. In case we'll do overnights, then you wouldn't come home in your house to get some." I smiled and I eagerly nodded with her idea.

"Yeah. I should leave some clothes up here." I said. She nodded and helped me fix my things.

I was in the middle of packing my clothes when I uttered some words.

"I will miss it here." I said as I saw Lesley glanced on me. She smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Of course bes. Its been years since we are living here. And now, its your time to bid goobye to it, for you will move into another house, together with your husband." she hugged me so tight and I hugged her back as well.

"Keep safe here sis. I hope you'll find your true love sooner." I chuckled as she pouted on me.

"Of course I'll do!" we just laughed on each other and continued folding my clothes. While we are folding, the doorbell rang for two times. I stood up so that I could open the door. And there, I saw someone, bringing some stuffs.

"Excuse me Hanabi-chan! This box is heavy. Damn!" I went to the side and he rushed inside. He catched his breath as he placed the box on the floor.

"What's inside the box?" I asked Aldous Klein, who is now sitting on the floor.

"My stuff of course!" he replied and that made Lesley go out the room.

"Who the hell told ya that you'll live here you baka!?" I just chuckled on my insides while they are clashing.

"You are more baka Lesley! What do you think that it is my stuff huh? I don't even have much things in the condo!" Aldous replied to her.

"Then to whom it may be?" Lesley asked.

"Open it Zein." Aldous handed me the cutter and I opened the box.

...

"Boo!"

"Ahhhhhh!" I jumped in a bit, but unfortunately...

I immediately stepped out and fell out of the floor. Lesley also fell out because of shock.

What the hell are they doing inside the box!?

"What the!? Are you two out of your mind!?" Lesley scolded Miya and Layla, who was inside the box. Miya pointed Layla, who was just smiling on her bunny babe outfit.

"We're here to hand some gifts to our sissy!" Layla joyfully answered.

"Aldous-kun isn't trustworthy at all. He may break out the stuffs inside." Miya answered, which made Aldous glared at him.

"Just wow Miya. I'm glad you don't have any boyfriends for now." Aldous motioned his hands back and forth.

"Says the one who would be single forever." Miya replied, and that made Aldous shut.

"Ok Miya. Thank you for everything. I'm sorry I'm just like this. I wished dad came in the blanket than inside my mom—oww fvck!"

He recieved another hit from Miya.