TORN APART : CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6 — Heartache

He's hugging me tight, his hug as if full of sadness. I also pat his back to ensure him that I'm fine. I'm fine, but he's not.

He also immediately let go and smiled at me. He even flashed his thumb towards my face, and he's sensing it. He brushed and brushed, as if removing dirt from my mouth. I just let him, because what am I going to tell him, nothing right?

I mean, I can't utter a word. Because I'm also confused with him.

I was looking at Haya's sad expression. I immediately flashed my eyes to his, and all I can see is despair. I mean, I'm also confused, because I also don't know what he wants to convey. He's not too vocal to express his feelings.

"Come on. Are you ok?" I asked immediately, so he was back to his senses when I called his attention. He was just stunned in front of me.

"Yes Zein. I'm definitely ok." he smiled so I immediately smiled at him.

"Done with the show?"

Immediately my hair on my skin rose to his voice. His voice is darker than I thought. I immediately looked at the store door, and there I saw him, with his jaw tightening towards us.

He narrowed his eyes at me, but he didn't utter a word. His lazy eyes, becomes darker and darker. I even saw his fist clenched.

"Uhmm Hanabi. I'll get going. See you next time." Haya said goodbye to me, so I smiled at her and walked past Hanz. His eyes were bloodshoting me, as if I had done something wrong to him.

Uhhh? Did he sinned against me? Yes. He took my very first kiss, which is very essential to mine. Then he'll just take that?

He didn't bother to talk at me, but he stared at me, coldly, so I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Now what, Akihiro?" I asked casually, but his jaw tightened.

"He touched you." he coldly replied. Ha! He just touched me, then that's how he reacts!?

"And? What is it about you? Why are you so angry?" Oh my, damn instincts!

"He just fvcking touched you. In the face, really!? You even hugged him back. Just nice." he raised his voice while staring at my whole. He even rubbed his forehead as he shook it.

The drips on his red hair make him more cool, but I want him to color his hair black. He doesn't hang around. Because he's rich, that's why his hair is like that. And really penetrating more.

"You let him touch your face! And I can still see it myself." now he sounded so arrogant. Why is he so jealous!? Wait, I said it right? Yes! He's jealous!!

"You're jealous." I teased him so I saw him cast curses and averted his gaze.

"Tss. Why would I care?" he didn't bother to look at me. I'm still tormented! His attitude really sucks.

"Then you're jealous. Hahahha." I laughed when he suddenly approached me.

"I'm not." he promised emphatically, then he passed by my side, but I did not believe. Hmmm. I'm sorry.

I acted like I dialed my phone, so I really meant to annoy him.

"Hi Haya. Yes I'm free tonight. Yes! I would love to eat with y~" I stopped what I was going to say when I felt that the jerk grabbed my cellphone and still looked at me badly as his jaw tightened.

"You're not going anywhere Hanabi Zein." as his eyes narrowed at me.

"What do you know? Don't treat me like that Akihiro. You've changed so far from yourself in the past years, but still a carefree. Also, don't be startled or even show concern to me. You don't care. " I told him emphatically. So his mouth fell open for some time, then went back into normal cold-looking arrogant bastard and somehow a beast.