TORN APART : CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1 — From Where it Started

---------------------------------------------------------

Its been a day. I now work in a convenience store to earn living.

I live all by myself. I don't have a parent anymore. My auntie just saved me then, but  I ran away from them because of the attitude they showed me.

Not even the ones I should have inherited from my parents, I can't get it anymore because of them.

I will admit, I was going through a very difficult time. When I was not a regular worker at the convenience store where I work now, I struggled with various problems. I was nearly killed by someone. Since then, I have learned how to fight. I fight and fight to live, even I will die.

I was walking that night. There were no people around. I'm also tired from work.

While listening through earphones, I noticed that someone was following me. I can easily find out, so I stopped from walking. I looked back. I only saw street lights and a clear highway. There is a car but their distances are far from each other.

I was walking on a sideway, but there was neither presence no a shadow of a man behind me. I took a few more steps before I was grabbed by someone.

He immediately pointed a butterfly knife at the side of my neck.

"Try to make a noise, or I'll kill you!" He said, but I didn't move, rather, I immediately bit his hand so he screamed. I immediately used that opportunity to escape the criminal, but I was wrong.

He also immediately I chased and ran. He was already on top of me. I felt nervous and scared at that time.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" I shouted so he covered my mouth. I couldn't escape. It was hard to escape because I really couldn't stop him.

"You're going to die!!" he shouted so I just closed my eyes. But for a few seconds I still didn't feel a stab in my body. I opened my eyes, and I saw the man lying on my side. I see his presence due to the light's reflection.

He is one that I hate of all, but is the one who saved me.

"Get up there. Maybe they'll say I did something to you again." He said while walking away. That naughty man, he didn't really help me, uhhh~ what!? He's always been like that.

"Hanabi. Bes." My bestie Lesley immediately shake me. We're together my shift. She also knew what happened to me then, so she offered to at least, accompany me on my way home.

"Sorry bes. I just remembered something."I said and immediately went back to work to arrange the newly-shipped products that we will sell.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself by the way. I'm Hanabi Zein Del Swerro. 21 years old, and has a course of BS-Nursing at Land of Dawn University. I'm living on my own not until someone meddles with my life dzuh.

Speaking of someone ... He's here.

Lesley immediately sidestepped on where he was going through. He's always like that.

He's Akihiro Hanz Akakage. 24. Engineering. A spoiled brat of Akakage family. He's spoiled as fvck that everything he takes, he can get. I don't know if anyone missed the identity of this man.

"Can I have this?" he placed a can of soda in front of me. I just don't know. He didn't hang out here, but he kept coming back. As in, since I had an accident. I don't put malice in it, but it seems like that. His red hair made him like an out-of-school youth.

His uniform was still unbuttoned so I was shocked by the look on his face. It become his habit. Did I really forget that? Hahahahah.

"Isn't it obvious? You can pay for it." I replied in the negative, so he raised an eyebrow at me. I was surprised what he gave next.

A box of ..... CONDOM! ....

I noticed Lesley pale and shaking. I glared at him, but he had no reaction. He's a stome-hearted guy! Who wouldn't be surprised with this! Fvck this man! Besides, do I know what he will do. I'm not interested in him. He can't be assuming bruh.

"Don't treat me like that Hanabi. You're nothing far from yourself in the past years. Still a weak one. Also, don't be startled on what I buy. You don't care." he devilishly smirked and the shameless, stuffed me in the face!!!

"Damn you spoiled brat!" I shout as he walks away smirking while drinking. Early morning for unwanted visitors. I immediately went back to what I was doing. Maybe we'll get scolded tss.

The noon has passed, the afternoon has also arrived. And here's the night. With the moon and the stars. Lesley and I walked home together. We are the same of course no, for goals as well, that's how it is hahahahahha.

"Bes." he called so I looked at him.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Aren't you afraid of Hanz?" I sighed. I know. He's just, too powerful and rude. I have no fight by chance, but I have buts to fight him in that case. Hahaha. How ironic.

"I'm scared bes." I said. "I'm scared, when the flowers of the chrysanthemum is around me." I have no idea where did that line came from.

"Omoo you look like fierce in english." she giggled. "Of course. Kalma Hanabi lang to." I posed so she laughed even more.

"Seriously bes. I mean. Hanz is weird. He's so hard-headed like bruh. As if I like him, dzuh. If I hadn't been scared of that, I would have beaten that dumbass a long time ago." Lesley added. I just sighed in disbelief.

We also got home immediately. I do some chores, while Lesley cooks for our dinner. I'll admit that Sissy Lesley loves to cook. He also cooks at Layla's. She's working with Miya, and also Layla.

I was planning to apply in case, but nursing is a bit difficult. To tell you honestly, nursing is quite hard. Its difficulty is not as hard as to the extent that just like doctors, no. They have their boundaries.

"Bes Hana. Let's eat. I will go out and work at Layla's." I also immediately finished folding our clothes and went straight to the table. We prayed together and ate. Lesley cooked chopsuey for tonight's dinner. We also have fried rice, since he also does it when he visits Harley. We talked about things and other stuffs that are for girls only of course. After all, Lesley never misses a topic.

After a couple of minutes, and were done eating. She also readied herself because she was on duty. He will be home around 12 AM. She shifted her sched because in college we were both. I'm only 21, she's already 23. So simply, her lesson, is also my lesson, so I already have a background on what the overviews about nursing is. It was only a few minutes before she said goodbye and left. I waved her my goodbye and send regards to Layla and Miya.

Meanwhile, while I was surfing through my socmed or Facebook, I saw someone whom I cursed the most. And I was even more surprised by what he said. "We're marrying soon. Be ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Voidwalkers !!!

So as you can see, there was a spoiled part here which is readable at Change For You. I suggest that you will read that ML Fanfic first before this one. Please take note that Nemure Hi No Hana is different from this. This book is in a series with Change For You as a starting book. Thanks.