TORN APART : CHAPTER 22

Chapter 22 Begged

Hanabi Zein's PoV

I was going home right now when I thought of what I had said to Helcurt a while ago.

"I'm planning to divorce against him." I saw his eyes widened at my decision.

"Wait, wait.." he paused a bit. "Isn't it too early for that?" I confusingly looked at him.

"I mean it's been days since he's like that to you. He can still change, you know." I have no idea on what he is thinking about.

"I thought you're not into him? You even told me that I must not marry him?" I looked at him with questions in my mind. He suddenly stopped, but he talked later on.

"You didn't even listen to me when I was telling you. What can I do, then?" Yeah, he was right. He took a deep breath before asking me again. "I even told you. It's new for him to be committed. He's unfair. A dumbass Akakage heir." He gritted his teeth.

"His dad. Didn't he told you not to leave him?"

His dad. I remembered his dad begging me not to leave him. He said that on Hiro's graduation day.

"H..he told me..." I answered.

"Zein. I knew their curse. And that curse was inherited forever by the male Akakage. Are you aware of what you can do to Hiro if you did that?" He asked me in a warning tone. I shared my head before saying the next words...

"It's not just a break-up Zein. It's already their total destruction. It seems to be unfair, but all of them are like that. Some would endure, but some are very vulnerable that they would become suicidal and traumatized."

I guess fate is being unfair to me. Why is it so easy for him to be a red-flag on me? Is it because of their curse? Well, curse their curse, then.

"Please think wisely, Zein. To be honest, I saw how horrible they became after those moments. You love him, right?"

I always love him. I was willingly give in myself to love him to my fullest, and sadly, I fall unto him. I fell into the trap of the walking red-flag, Akihiro Hanzo Akakage.

I decided not to continue my plans about divorce. I was scared. I don't know what to do or how to handle him anymore.

I sighed as I reach out our gate. I thanked the driver become going inside. It was open. Well, I had the keys, also him.

I saw his car parked on the garage, so I entered inside directly, tired and weary.

I was nearly opening the doors when I saw a ladies' sandals outside. I gulped because it was tearing me again. He even brought his girl inside the house!?

I panted. My breath hitched when I was about to enter the house. I was relieved that the sofa was free, but I heard some sounds of moaning upstairs.

"Yes... Yes ughhh, shit you're hitting it ugh!!" I can't handle it anymore.

I rushed into the nearest comfort room just to comfort myself from crying so hard. He's tearing me apart! Isn't he aware of that!?

Did he just marry me for the sake of power? Is that it? Is this their curse?

If that was, I was blinded by his looks. He's so hard to be loved.

And I could feel, I would nearly give up.

I was in the verge of crying when I was being called by an unknown number. I wipe out my tears so that I may clarify the voice.

"Hello?" I tried not to be shaky.