TORN APART : CHAPTER 39

Chapter 39 — Drench

Third Person's PoV

She closed her eyes but she cannot feel anything, like a hole on her body. She opened her eyes, and she saw the man, who was still in is darkened demon eyes. Infused with power from the amulet of dark.

Just give me a reason
To keep my heart beating
Don't worry its safe, right here in my arms.

"I'm sorry I'm late wife. I'm here right now."

As the world falls apart around us
All we can do is hold on, hold on...

[Now Playing: The Beginning — ONE OK ROCK]

"H..hubby.." she smiled as she closed her eyes.

He smiled gently as he cupped her face. He hugged her so tight, not even minding the change of his voice. There's nothing for her wife to be scared. He was already with her, at her side.

Take my hand
And bring me back, yeah

'Hush wife. This wild beast will fight for you..'

Infused with uncontrollable power, yet now he was in his senses. He was triggered, when her wife called him. He let her go first before facing the real enemy, who was now silenced in his behalf.

I'd risk everything if it's for you
A whisper into the night
Telling me, "It's not my time" and don't give up
I've never stood up before
This time demo yuzurenai mono
Nigitta kono te wa hanasanai

He looked at the man standing right now. Staring like ice, this man was shocked when he saw how Hiro protected Hanabi by his infused strange power.

'Just how this man manage himself when he is out of control!?'

So stand up, stand up
Just gotta keep it
I wanna wake up, wake up
Just tell me how I can
Never give up
Kuruoshii hodo setsuna no enrei

He gritted his teeth in disbelief as he tried to shoot him, but he seemed to be immune from it. The bullets would pass and slip his body, but never in his body. This guy was now walking towards him. Cold, devouring, and eyes glistening with anger had strangled him. He was strong, very strong. The amulet was glowing hard, bringing out a different aura out from him.

Just tell me why, baby
They might call me "crazy"
For saying, "I'd fight until there is no more"

"Tell me wife... What should I do with this guy? Hmm?" He coldly uttered. Her wife is shaking. She was confused. Of this moment, her husband was unstoppable. Raging fury is evident in his eyes.

Urei wo fukunda senkou-gankou ha kankakuteki-syoudou
Blinded, I can't see the end
So where do I begin?