TORN APART : CHAPTER 31

Chapter 31 — Reunited

Hanabi's PoV

"How is he?"

I asked the doctor who was treating him a long time ago. I was just being dissolved with full of details in the Land of Dawn hospital with regards to him. Some of the nurses already knew me. Even the doctors, because I was once an intern student here before I leave.

My, I already tried many jobs since then. A convenience store vendor, a nurse and a mom. Well, that's life. Its really up to you on how you'll survive.

"He's fine Ms. Zein. He just lose some blood because of his bruises. I'm just glad that he was brought here before the situation worsen." I nodded to the doctor before he left me for his rounds.

The moment that he was telling me stories about him, he just fainted ahead. I was loosen up a bit, because Hanakage was there to help me.

"I'm glad that you are here, Ms. Akakage." Hanakage smirked so I gave him a glare. How dare he?

"Is he going to be fine?" I asked him, but he just looked seriously at me.

"He wasn't ever since you left him." I gulped when he crossed his arms as he steadily look at him, sleeping.

"I..I'm sorry." I bowed down. It was really my fault, then.

"Even Sr. Akakage was disappointed to you." I gulped even more and it sends me shivers, knowing that there's a possibility that he would also be here.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't be here." I was about to leave when I heard someone at the back.

"You'll hurt him again if you did that."

I was nervous when I heard his voice. He was really intimidating. It is his, the father of this guy in hospital bed.

I immediately looked back at him, and bowed down.

"I'm sorry Mr. I shouldn't be here, but I was there before he fainted. I'll just go instead, I was waiting for you." His eyes are dark and seriousness. He just looked at me plainly.

"Do I really need to repeat myself, Mrs. Akakage? And why are you there?" He really put some stress on the surname I had. I gulped so hard while looking down. I was in tense, because of this. A moment of silence was surrounding the room.

"You are a nurse, right?" He asked me. "Yes, I am, sir," I said before adding "For the second question, its because he abducted me." I bit my lip because of my answer.

He nodded as he walk over the half-dead body of Hiro, with dextrose and some tubes on his body. What is really his complications?

"I believe in him," he started talking while holding his hand. "He's strong, and I know he can handle this." He looked at me plainly.

"Now that you are already at his side, I knew he would recover fast." He said as he walked to the door. He talked to Hanakage a bit and then he looked at me.

"Its nice to meet you back, Zein. Do not disappoint me this time." He said. I was about to say a word but he went out of the door immediately.

"He would go back to the company for some errands, but he would visit here oftentimes." He shrugged as he sat on the chair. I sighed as I saw his body, they are full of bruises and scars. His neck is really in different color.

"W..what happened to his neck?" I suddenly asked Hanakage who was jamming his phone in that time. He looked at me but he didn't answer.

"You'll know later." He said as he touch his phone again. The door opened as it revealed someone whom I never expected.