TORN APART : CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19: Why?

"OmO Bes!!! How is it!?"

I think I regret going to Layla's in this night. Now, the Tres Marias is in front of me, examining the every part of my body.

My. I forgot that Hiro put some kiss marks on mine!

"Hey Zein!? Is he best in bed!?" Layla vulgarly asked, so Miya slapped her mouth.

"You're too vulgar you horny chick babe." Miya rolled her eyes as she look on me.

"Y-yeah.." I answered. I'm still in sore even though we did it last night, or even he did something to ease the pain in the morning a while ago.

"Morning."

I opened my eyes, just to see him smiling at me. He was still topless, and I think he is cooking because he was wearing an apron.

I smiled on him as he offered a hand to mine. I received it and sat down in our bed. Covered with blanket, I yawned because I'm still sleepy.

Ouch. I'm still in sore.

"Awww." I groaned as I felt pain down below.

He looked at me and let me stay in my position. He quickly went to the CR just to get a comforter. I think he prepared this a while ago.

"Put that in your pelvic part wife. It would ease the pain." He smiled as he put aside my hair, who was blocking my vision.

I followed what he said. He even guided my hand to my sore part. I looked at him, but he was concentrated on easing the pain on mine. I saw how his lips pout like he is too ashamed of what he did.

"Why are you pouting like that?" I asked him. He looked up and smiled a bit, and I could say he is cool.

"I-I'm sorry... For what I did.." he looked down like he is a child who sobbed because someone steal his candy.

"It's ok hubby. I like it. I want it, though." I smiled at him reassuringly, and it made his eyes sparkle.

"So, can we do it again?" He asked me mischievously. I glared at him and smack his shoulder. Just this guy. He doesn't even know how to be contented with just one.

This feeling, it feels like it's ripping me apart. Yeah there is pleasure while making love but, the sore you'll bear afterwards is so drastic.

"That's why. You are playing like that because you want it again?" I glared at him but he looked down. He bit his lower lip so that he can't burst out a laugh. He still maintain his good look on morning after our love sessions last night.

"No.. I'm sincere. I was sorry for, hurting you..." I could really sense his sincerity. He even looked down in the bed sheet of ours. He's cute while doing an Indian sit.

"I wanna prove to you that I can change. I want you to stay with me, and I want you not to regret being married to me. I am Akihiro on my own way, and I'll love you in a way how do I love what matters me the most, especially you." He smiled at me while pinching my cheek lightly. My, I could feel butterflies in my stomach. Aisshhh..

"You filled my life with colors, and being with you, lets me reach the top of everything. I could never wish for more. I love you." He kissed me afterwards.

Those words. I guess they were enough for this day. Its enough to empower someone from a gloomy morning. And I guess, I couldn't feel those sores of mine from those sincere words from him.

"Ahhhhh!!! He's so sweet!!" Layla shouted while she shakes Miya's body.

"Stop Layla! Can't you see that I'm dizzy for what you have done!?" She glared at Layla, who was still romantically excited from what Hiro said.