TORN APART : CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9 — You

I was awakened by the sunlight on my face. I rise up with my head aching. I never expect I could sleep here in his condo. I also stretched up to my body, but it seems I can't.

I saw a broad shoulder above my body. I turned right, and boom. I saw his angelic face, who is still sleeping by my right side. I find him cute while sleeping. I was shocked when we are sleeping in a one blanket, and our position, I—I-i..

Did we just did it right now!?

He is topless right now, and my brain says that I must pluck a hair from his armpit so that he could be awakened by me. I was about to pluck it when he partly smiled towards me.

"I love it when you are staring at me like that," he opened his eyes and stretched up. "Morning sweetie."

I covered my mouth with shock! Did we really did it!?

I touched my clothes, but they were as same as last night! But, why is it open!?

"Are you thinking of something?" he asked while he is looking at me with his blank blue eyes.

"D-did w-we d-do 'it'?" I was startling while I was asking him. I saw him smirked and from that action, I bowed down in disbelief. I hold my forehead while whining.

My virginity, it was gone!!

He was laughing at me while my reaction is, I don't know what to do! "No. We haven't do that thing. We are about to do that thing." he smiled at me and I glare upon him!

Ya! He let me overreact like that and we did just nothing!?

"But I like your boobs. Its big and soft." my mind went blank and there, I tortured him.

"Ya Hanabi Zein! It hurts!" he is still whining while I beat him with my bare hands. I slapped his face first and then I strike him with beats from my bare hands.

"You pervert jerk!" I was still beating him in his abs when I reached the lower part! And I haven't realized that thing! My mind went blank again for the nth time. He's only wearing his boxers, with his thing is, is b-big.

He is sleeping naked!?

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" I shouted when he covered my mouth so hard.

"Ya, don't shout! Its noisy." he covered it till I stop shouting. After some minute, he let go of me and smirked.

"It can't wait to go inside you hon. Can't wait to own you till daylight." my senses shivered when he mouthed me sensually in my ears, and for my reflex...

...PAK!

---

"You slapped me...again..." he said while I was healing his wound on his mouth. Yes, that was really a hard slap.

"You're so pervert you jerk!" I scolded him while I pressed the cotton with betadine (something that could heal and dry the wound) on his mouth.

"Ya! Can't you see I'm suffering hard from your amazonic attitude!?" he shouted as he look in disbelief in me. I smirked upon him.

"Well deserved." I laughed a bit and I saw how his brows arched at me.

After treating his wound, I was about to go out when he said something.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Uhhh, to cook breakfast, I guess?" I said while I was fixing my clothes before going out. He stood up also to buckle up. I looked at my watch and I saw what time is it.

7:30 A.M! 30 minutes before 8 A.M!

Damn we're late!!