TORN APART : CHAPTER 30

Chapter 30  — Hold On

Hanabi Zein's PoV

"Hiro. Wake up. Its already morning."

I tried to wake him up from his sleep. Last night, I was having a hard time to tame him. He's so different ever since I knew him. But why? All of a sudden, why did he became like that?

I saw how he opened his eyes. He yawned as he tried to sit down. He glanced at me and he smiled.

"Good morning wife." I felt like odd but I tried to make up a smile to him. He roamed his eyes around and he tried to stretch his body. However, I saw marks on some of the parts in the abdomen.

I saw one when he stretched up. His neck shade was also different. Is it because he is crying all along that night?

"You'll be late now. Get up and move." I held his hand and forcefully let him stand up. He can stand up, what now? Why are you helping him right now!?

I remember Haru's face. I admit, Haru was the mini Hiro. His attitude, his appearance, I guess Hiro took them all. I just don't know why of all the possible father he can have, is the one who is immature, a masochist, an a violent one? I just felt like, his violence would also be the same as his.

"I don't want to." I formed an 'oh' sound when I heard him. My brows just met because of curiosity.

"And why is that so?" I steadily look at him but his eyes become a darting, serious one.

"You'll escape from me. I knew it." I gulped when I saw his seriousness and violent side again. He's true. I really want to go out of here.

"You're too excited the moment that I'll be gone, and I knew that you would really try to find a way to get out of here. So, no." His cold piercing eyes went all over me. It makes me tremble inside, seeing him like this.

"Besides, I'm the CEO of the company. I can freely do take a leave or not." He stood up as he head to his wardrobe. I was dumbfounded with his answer. I forgot that he had also everything in his hands.

I could hear splashes of water in the comfort room. I guess he took a bath, then. I simply roam my eyes around, waiting for him to finish what he is doing.

It feels like it was the same as before. Nothing had changed, except for some extensions he made. Everything are set in their places, right exactly before I leave. However, I didn't notice much of his stuff here. Where are those?

What did really happened when I'm gone? I'm curious. I want to find answers. I stood up and walked out of the room. I headed downstairs, just to see the maids are doing their jobs. We even greeted each other, but I was looking for Hana.

"Where's Hana?" I asked them, and I was shocked when she approached me with a bow.

"Yes ma'am? Good morning!" She cheerfully said. I smiled at her and ask my motive. However, my mind changed, so I didn't let her come with me. I just want to roam all by myself.

I don't feel isolation while I was staying. But, it seems that I enjoy here, but my son was crying, longing for me.

I stopped walking when I thought of him. I try to look around, to find a telephone, just to call them because Hiro took my phone.

I head in each rooms, just to find a telephone but I saw nothing. There's nothing in my mind right now, but the desire to call my son.

Please, don't let it slip on me.

I kept on looking around but I saw nothing. Until I head the last room in the corridor. But I wasn't expecting what's inside the room.

I went near to the piano, which was covered by a black cloth. I miss this one. I played this piano a day before I left him. But, the placement, and everything inside the room, it haven't changed at all. Not a single furniture was touched or moved.