TORN APART : CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8 — Love

Hanabi Zein's PoV

"Besssyyy!!!"

I shudder as I think about what have happened a while ago. Aaaaccckkk my crushie danced me in the middle of the garden! He spinned me around and boom, one of my best memories ever!

"Bes. I'm becoming dizzier and dizzier. Stop shaking me." I immediately stopped because I remembered that I had been shaking her with excitement before.

"I'm sorry bes. I didn't mean to. Hehehe," I laughed a bit to ease her.

"Nice ah. You like it? Right?" she asked me that's why I nodded quickly.

"Yes yes. I dreamed of it inside my mind!" I answered her excitingly, but I was shutted when she asked the next thing.

"Are you and Hanzo are okay now?"

I was caught off-guard by what she asked. I answered her that Hiro and I haven't talked yet. She just nodded at me.

Our prof also arrived, followed by Haya who had his uniform messy than before. What happened to him?

I stared at him as he sat next to me, but he smiled and murmured.

"I'm okay. No need to worry. Hmm." with his voice, I was already assured.

Series of classes happened. Like yes I listen but, I can't help to be bored. Its super duper boring.

2 hours already passed. Hayst finally, it's our break time!

I'm with Lesley right now at the canteen. Haya didn't come because she still had work to do. He even pursued me a while ago.

"Zein."

"Hmmm??"

"May I go with you right now?" OmO he is asking me !!!

"Of course, why not?" I replied so he was still smiling. Lesley, on the other hand, walks ahead of Haya and me.

As we were walking, a student appeared.

"Sir Cairo. You were called in the student council's office." Wait? So he is an officer !?

"Are you an officer, Haya?" I asked him with shock but he just smiled at me.

"Yeah. I will go." he said to the student and then the student walked away. He immediately looked at me and smiled. "I was."

I covered my mouth because my crush was just an officer at school? No! Its more than that!

"You need to do that first." I said to him but he pouted!

"I want to go with you." I was shocked when he pouted in front of me!

Like seriously, this guy is pouting!? To me!?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkk !!!

"Still a NO Haya. Do your tasks first." I said unto him. He sighed in disbelief, and eventually he gave up so he just nodded at my statement.

"I'll finish that in no time. I'll be right ahead." he waved at me. So I waved at him too.

Lesley and I planned to go straight to the cafeteria. When we arrived, there were not many people, so we immediately saw an empty table by the window.

I don't know but for how many times I eat here everytime, I look new, which is not my thing.

Lesley offered to order what we will eat. I said it was just me but she insisted.