TORN APART : CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4 — How Akihiro Express his Feelings

I'm eating in the canteen right now, wondering what Akiro really wanted to convey to me just now.

The way he talks, he seems to have feelings for you for a long time. Like it seems. So, I was a little hurt earlier by what he said. I was hurt, not because of him, but because of the idea that if you love someone, why sometimes love doesn’t come back to you.

Lesley is doing something in our room, that's why she's not with me for now. We were getting a bit busy as well, and this lunch was just for a few times.

I was about to eat my teriyaki when someone suddenly sat in front of me today. It's been a bad mood lately, so why are you here in front of me now, even eating.

"Why are you here?" I asked him, and he just smirked.

"You will always see my face in front of you next week, so why bother? I'm just training you." he uttered. As if I care. I was just tired while eating beef teriyaki.

I was about to drink when a woman approached him. That girl is bitchy like dzuhh and pretty tall.

"Hi Hanz." she chuckled with joy when I saw Hanz smile at her. Son of a bitch ..

She was bringing her tray, and Hanz moved a bit, so that she can sit. The filthy fly also looked at me so I answered.

"I don't own any of these. She can sit." I sighed so Selena G.'s smile widened at me. Yes her name was Auril Selena Galvan. You thought it was Selena Gomez perhaps? No way, cry first.

I eat quietly as I get tired of the pair of somehow pests in the front of me. Dzuhh they still have smiles to each other, you know what.

So that's it, I was fired again in no time.

Like hell, of all the places here in the cafe, why in front of me!? Are they nuts? Or are they just making me angry?

I was even more pissed when I saw that they were so sweet to each other. It looks like my role here is just a fitting one.

They cuddle each other with their noses so I'm even more aroused here in my seat.

"Ehem." they were cut off from tenderness when I looked at them with my annoying look.

"Killjoy. Dzuhh." the bitch whispered when he suddenly kissed Hanz!

THAT'S IT! I'M DONE!

I forgot. Of all the boys here at Dawn University, Hanz is the most playboy here. He’s a womanizer, cheater, fvckboy! Guess who!

That's why at first, I had doubts that what if I marry him, like dzuhhhh that's his attitude!

I was immediately taken aback so they looked at me again. As I grabbed my attention, I even saw how he smiled at me. You'll have a day of death Akihiro.

"Oww Hanabi Zein, is that a nice view? We can do that. Tell me." He's just here just got to flirt with me! He thought it would work well, yes but not with me.

"Why would I do it with you? I want Haya to do that to me? Can you do something against it?" I raised by right eyebrow to answer, and his aura darkens again. I even saw his hand clenched into fist. His eyes narrowed as he looked down. The jaw of the fool also tightens.

I answered them from the bottom of my hart.

"Stop flirting in front of me. You're making me look like a hooker. I don't even care." I said but Selena rebutted.

"Envy sis? When you're jealous, do it also! Look fo someone who is looking for you, not the one you're interfering with." she said with a smirk so I beat her.