TORN APART : CHAPTER 25

Chapter 25: Let Go

You can play "Before it Sinks In" by Moira Dela Torre throughout the chapter. I can't say that you would cry but I would recommend to play the song, if it doesn't bother you. Actually, I'm having a hard time to look for one song that suits the chapter.  Read well!! ;-)

Hanabi Zein's PoV

I packed my things up inside my room. I Remember that he separated me from him months ago. I didn't bring much of my clothes, because some are from his money. I don't wanna hear some grumbles from him, about his money.

He's rich, would he still really care?

I don't know if this is the right thing to do. I guess it was, right?

I'm already doomed by him ever since. I fell into the trap itself, but here I am, trying to regret what I had felt. I wanna run away, not because I want to, but I think it was the right thing to do.

For his happiness.

I saw our civil wedding picture on a frame. We are both smiling and happy. Although it's not a grand wedding, but it was also considered as a wedding.

My, my tears are falling again.

I wiped out my tears for this is the day that I had chosen. This was the day that I had been waiting for ever since I was tied unto him. His ropes are already strangling enough. I can't breathe anyone. I can't do anything, for I was whipped by his vile promise, the tonic apology of his, and the dagger of words that I haven't moved on, yet.

Actually, I'm having a hard time from his questions. Ever since that conversation with his father had ended, I would never dare to enter upon that building once again.

I grabbed the doorknob and twisted it. I even saw Hiro, talking with Selena.

"Babe... Please choose. It's between her and I." She started. I hid in one of the walls to at least eavesdrop at them.

"Remember everything, Hanzo. I'm being with you from your high school. She can't see you but I'm always by your side. I had left you but I can't do it right now, because I'm with you already. I already came back into you."

I saw how my husband sighed a bit, while showing some smiles in him while massaging his head.

"You already hurt me, what's the difference of coming back into you again?" He asked her. I smiled a bit because of that.

"But you told me that you didn't love her!" I had my mouth shut while tears are now flowing on my cheeks.

"I let you take me, I let you feed your lust over mine. I let you do those things because you knew that I'm into you and you're into me. You told me that Hanzo! So don't act like you knew nothing! I give you everything although you kept me as a secret because of that damn arrange marriage with her!" Her voice are echoing in the hallway, and my tears are now flowing.

"Stop mentioning it, Selena!" He growled with his raspy voice.

"You tell her that you're sick, didn't you?" She asked. He shook his head, saying no to her. Selena was angry that she slapped him.  I didn't want to interfere, because of what sense should I?

And he is sick!?

"How could you Hiro!? How could you not tell her!?" Selena cried even more.

"Let me fix it, ok? I love you. I will talk to her at no time." He coldly replied and walked away like nothing happened but his hand was being held by Selena.