TORN APART : CHAPTER 18

Chapter 18: Night Falls

Trigger Warning: R-18+ Content
Hanabi Zein's PoV

I opened my eyes, just to found out that I'm in our room. What happened to me?

Also, am I a fan of stinging right now?

I roamed my eyes around. I held my temple, just to remember what happened after I read the story.

The book! Where is it!?

I immediately stood up from the bed, but the book is nowhere to be found.

Where is it!?

I don't mind who brought me here, but I need to find the book!

My, the librarian would scold me hard.

I ease myself by breathing in and out. I rushed out of the door, just to find out that our lights are off.

I was shocked when there are candles that line up in the floor. There are also flower petals that are scattered at the floor. There are red lights, but not the usual incandescent bulb is lighted up.

My. Why kind of business is this? And why did it happened in here?

I followed the petal trail, just to let me out on a table, that had been set up. I jumped in fear when a banner was rolled out.

"I'm sorry, wife."

I haven't moved, when someone hugged me at my back. He hugged me from the back, which is so romantic.

My. This man is really dynamic and sweet.

"I'm sorry wife. I'm so sorry for hurting you." He laid down his chin on my shoulders, and his face buried on my collarbone. I held his hand and I saw our engagement ring. He is wearing our engagement ring! How bout mine!?

"Hey. Aren't you gonna talk to me? I'm sorry , please don't be like that." He sounded like a lost boy, finding his mother. I smiled and held his face.

"I'm sorry for leaving you.." but he even hugged me tighter.

"No wife. It's my fault. I hurt you. It's my punishment for doing so, but I can't stay long like this, wife." He is still hugging me, but he ease a bit of mine.

"I'll become sane if you do that." He hugged me and planted some kisses on my nape. I chuckled as it was tickling me.

"Let's eat, hubby." I loose out of his hug and faced him. He's standing still, like a statue. His position is like shocked and speechless.

"Hubby. I said let's eat already." I said but he smirked like a dog.

"What did you call me again?", happiness showed off at his eyes. They are glittering with happiness.

I held his hand and we both went near the table he set up. The moment I pull him, he immediately rushed over to push my chair so that I can sit.

"Awww my hubby is so gentleman!" I felt butterflies in my stomach as I react on his actions.

"Of course! This handsome guy in your front is your husband!" He proudly said. I smirked and get some soup. I was about to reach it when he immediately get the spoon, to serve my bowl with some creamy soup.

"What do you want?" He asked. I pointed out those that I wanna eat, and he serve me with those. I also put some food on his plate. I was shocked when he moved his chair beside me.

"Should it be on my opposite, hubby?" I asked him. He smiled instead.

"Nah. It's too hard for me to look at you because of the flowers. This position is better." He said as he took a spoonful of the food. I remember how Aldous Klein eat. They are both the same.