TORN APART : CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10 - Threat

Hanabi Zein's PoV

It was 2 days ago since that crushback thing happened. Today was Wednesday, and my wedding would happen at Friday. Yes, it was two freaking days before I would be married to that Akihiro Hanzo spoiled brat playboy, not so serious, heartbreaker, and Mr. Perfectly Fine, how's your heart after breaking mine~~

No. Why did I sing?

He always bother me about that marriage thing. And of course, to make the long story short, I kept on agreeing on what he will say, because he will use the 'You can't do anything' card. I'm already used to it.

As far as we met almost everytime, I could see improvements. He gave me a rose everytime we met. Sometimes, our building would be noisy, because he was looking for me. Of course there are some who would hate me, since they already knew that Haya's crush was also me.

I hear some gossips around me. Some of the students are even tripping me out because yeah, two heartthrobs are kept on bugging me.

I use to have a peaceful life, but this scenario isn't my dream anymore.

Everything went smooth yesterday, but it is unusual, because Haya is not with us everytime. I mean, the awkwardness is still there. He crushbacked me, we were happy on that lunchbreak, and now, he is like, gone.

I would meet him to the room, but he only smiles at me and talk less. When it is lunchtime, he would walk out first that I can't chase him. I'm not used to it anymore and something is really wrong.

Yes. I could feel it.

I would like to open something to him, perhaps to talk with him, but everytime I will do so, he would excuse himself or just ignore it.

Like this morning...

I arrived at the school earlier, since my punctuality is messed up due to Akihiro stoopid spoiled brat's drama. I always smile unto whom I greet to. Some will greet me, and would reply a smile. I didn't use the word 'everyone' cause I believe that everyone isn't pleased with me. On my way inside the Dawn University, I saw someone whom I longed to talk with. He is now sitting on a bench, while reading a book, with his earphones on and he become handsome as he wears the nursing uniform.

I sat beside him, and he didn't noticed it. I looked around us, before approaching him. I took the book he read down with my finger, and smiled to his face.

"Hi Haya-kun."

He was startled and he can't utter any single word.

"H—hey Zein." he held his hand on his neck and didn't look straight to me.

I fixed myself and went near to him.

"How are you?" I asked, facing him.

"I'm doing good. Just busy." he was acting he would leave when I reached his shoulder out. He was startled when I looked straight up to him, in a serious manner.

"Why are you avoiding me? Is it because Lesley said that I had a crush on you?" there, I already bursted out what I wanted to say to him.

"Its not like that." he said, getting his hand off from me. "Please Zein, if you want me alive, go away from me. I only had a crush on you. Don't go far from that. You're not even my girlfriend." he coldly said which made me shiver.

I don't know but, does he knew that I was hurt with such words?

I even saw how he approached Kagura, who was waiting for him, on the front of the building.