TORN APART : CHAPTER 29

Chapter 29 - Ruthless

Third Person's PoV

Everyone in the house were worried. It's been 5 days, since Hanabi was lost. Haru kept on crying. Ling was thinking deeply. He was with Zhong, who was standing beside him. Helcurt tried to do some calls but when he got rejected by the line, he threw his phone up in the sofa. Haya was frustrated and he's miserable. He even took an absent to find Hanabi but they couldn't find her everywhere.

"Mom.. mom where are you?" Haru's voice was soft, but pain is evident in his voice.

"M..mom I got a star. Y.. you'll be proud of me, right?" He's now crying so hard. His head becomes red. The lad cried as far as he could but his uncle Helcurt got him and carried him up.

"Shhh. We'll find your mother. Strong boys don't cry." He tried to cheer the lad. Gladly, he followed because of the promise. Helcurt even gave him a fist bomb so that at least, he would be delighted to find his mother.

Helcurt had made him asleep. He brought the little Haru to their room so that he could sleep safe and sound.

"This is all my fault!" Their eyes went to him when he kicked one of the chairs away. Zhong immediately caught his hand up.

"Ya. Stop being miserable. It won't help." His dominative, deep tone overpowered Haya but he's too hardheaded to follow. "How? Its been 5 days since she was lost! Now, where I can find her? The police are also useless!" He creased his forehead, trying to keep his tears from falling down.

"I'm his boyfriend yet I failed to protect her." He blasted his emotions out with a shout, and sobs would be heard next. Zhong patted his friend a bit, but he don't let him stop. He just let him cry.

Helcurt, on the stairs tried to keep himself firm. Her friend needs him. They need to find her. He thought, that Hanabi is still alive, and have not been yet involved at those kidnapping cases.

Suddenly, the phone on the sofa rang. He reached out for the phone, hoping that there's any lead to find Hanabi.

"Yes?" He answered the call. He remained calm. Ling was just looking at him, waiting for a signal to move out. He saw how the shadow guy sighed, while putting down the phone.

"They can't find any traces from the area." He said. All of them were losing hope already. They let out a heavy sigh each one of them.

However, their eyes went to the door when they heard a door bell. Helcurt volunteered to open, just to see a face that is unworthy to be seen in this time.

"What are you doing here bastard!?" Helcurt managed to glare at him, so do the visitor. They are now giving out deadly stares to each other. One doesn't want to let go. Tension was increasing as the time goes by.

They kept on staring like they were about to kill. Their teeth are gritting hard, but gladly, they were stopped by Ling.

"You two. How long will you keep on staring to each other?" His irritated tone had let the two came back into senses, with Klein the first one to blink. Helcurt smirked devilishly, while uttering the phrase, 'I win, loser.'

Klein glared at him as he went inside while crashing his broad body to Helcurt. He really did it because he was fused up again. He sat on the table top as he say his insights.

"I tried to locate her, but I really can't." They all lose hope when they heard the news. "Of course you aren't reliable, dummy." Helcurt rolled his eyes as he stare from afar.

"However, I saw where she is right now. It was a modern black house. My vision was unclear but, she was with someone inside." They become suspicious of who could that be.