TORN APART : CHAPTER 15

Chapter 15 - Wedding Vows

"Bes. Are you ok?"

I came back on my senses when I heard bestie Lesley calling me. I blinked twice and looked at them. Ya, I spaced out again.

"Uhh yeah. I'm sorry I just thought of something." I said and smiled towards them.

"Zein, are you sure that you won't wear gowns?" Lesley suddenly asked, but I reassured her.

"I'm fine with this gown. I just don't wanna you girls expect a mass wedding, like I had ever wished." I said unto them.

My gown is just a simple wedding gown. It was white in color, but elegant enough for me. It has few tracings of gold, and that is already enough.

"Its ok Sissy. We are just behind your back. And, don't forget that I want to be a ninang already. I'm sure he is great in bed." I turned red when Layla told me that.

"Ya! You are ruining her innocence you brat!" Miya slightly slapped Layla's mouth.

"Its true ok!? I know it already! I can forsee the future!" Layla growled and glared at Miya. Miya also glared to her, and I could sense another fight.

"Shut up! You're not Esmeralda so stop acting like you know everything! Stop acting like you know my pain!" we were shocked with what Miya said.

"How can I know your pain when you haven't told me!?" Layla replied and I heard Miya's shoulder bag in on her face again. Miya pouted while glaring at her.

"You're ruining my drama. Shoo!" Miya pushed Layla away and walked towards us. Lesley sighed while I chuckled a bit.

Minutes later..

I deeply sighed as I was standing in the front of the door of the room. Just in fairness, they managed to put some few decorations in this room. I gulped in my insides, while my besties are beside me.

Lesley knocked the door and said something. She is smiling widely, while Miya and Layla are also smiling at me. They are cheering me up.

I must be happy, indeed.

My world had begun to slow down as the doors were opened, and someone who played piano. I was just about to tear up, because eventhough this is not my ideal wedding, but this is already enough for me.

[Now Playing: Beautiful [English Translation] -- Crush]

"It’s a beautiful life

I’ll be by your side

It’s a beautiful life

I’ll be standing behind you."

My besties hugged me once, and for a second, they let go of me, to walk in the mini-aisle. I still imagine if there would be flower girls, ring bearers in my front, or even a family, who would kiss or hug me before I will finally depart on them.

"Beautiful love

If I am with you under the sun

Even just breathing feels good"

I was shocked of who was singing our song while playing piano. It was Granger!

He smiled at me and continued to play. I looked around of who else are invited to witness our wedding.

I already saw Miya, Layla and Lesley standing their place on the right side, together with some girls.. Miya become emotional as she is wiping her tears. Layla just patted her hand on Miya's back, while Lesley is smiling at me.