TORN APART : CHAPTER 12

NOTES:

This chapter is sensitive enough to trigger traumas, but please skip this part of you can't handle such. Thank you!

—Hades/Nate

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Chapter 12 - Deserve

Hanabi Zein's PoV

His dark grim dominated over his car. I didn't dare to talk either, but I'm sweating. I knew he can do things far from these. He's a demon, a devil on his own. He knew nothing but to destroy everything.

He drove his car in a condominium. I was about to touch my phone when he immediately took it and glared at me. I glared at him but I gulped when I saw the gun he shot to Haya a while ago.

He is literally an evil guy!

He opened his doors and he immediately opened my door. I groaned but he didn't care at all. He holds my hand so tight.

"Ahhh!" I groaned in pain but he retorted.

"Shut up!" he shouted.

He pulled me like his own, and he didn't even bother to look for the people who can see him what he is doing.

He didn't utter a single word. I can only hear the 'ting' sound of the elevator, a signal that we had already arrived at the floor he was living.

I can feel my feet aching because of his action, but my heart rages in anger when I remembered what he did to Haya a while ago.

He didn't let me explain what happened!

As soon as we enter his condo, he pulled me roughly inside and banged the door, locking it and immediately went unto me, agressively kissing me.

CONTENT WARNING! : ATTEMPTED RAPE
R-18+ CONTENT IS UP NEXT. YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART FOR IT IS VERY SENSITIVE.

"Ahh! Stop!" I was teary-eyed when I say that, but he held my jaw and forcing it to kiss his lips. He even tightened it and caused pain to me, just to kiss him back. He continued to kiss me agressively, roughly. I can't handle this anymore, but it was his jaw which is still fixed so that he can have control over me.

He bit my lower lip and that made me groan. I could even taste blood because of his actions. He slapped me...

I was left teary when he is carrying me into his room, in his bed, pushing me to it harshly while he locked the room.

He immediately went over me and kissed me again agressively in my neck. I kept on shaking my head, begging for him to stop what he is doing.

"Hiro! P-please stop!" I'm not into this yet! I cried and cried but he just glared and slapped me and he kissed me again so hard.

He even left some marks on it which made me cried more.

His actions also urge me not to only cry but to moan. He bite his earlobe and then will go to my mouth immediately, while removing my clothes off.

"Hush darling... This wild beast will make you scream up on his bed." I cried a lot when he threw my clothing and my bra anywhere and went to my breasts instantly caressing it and sucked my nipple. It didn't help but to let me moan.

"Ahhh Hiro! Stop please, u-ugh I'm begging you." he glared and slapped me.

"That's it! Moan for me you uncontented slut!" he mocked me and continued to what he is doing. I cried and cried but he kept on hurting me, while caressing every part of my body.