𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 3𝐫𝐝, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Everytime I see you, you always got the baby. Sorin can't take care of ha or somethin?" Layton said making  Kaltain look at him while sitting Aelain in his lap.

"Ian in a good mood today, don't piss me off. I'll kill yo ass whether my child hea or not so don't act like I won't shoot you." Kal replied, putting Lains pacifier in her mouth.

"You killed him yet?" He asked, looking at Quinn when he walked in the living room. Lay scratched his neck and looked at Quinn also before shaking his head.

"Who he posed to be killin?" Quinn asked, furrowing his eyebrows a bit. "The nigga he said he was gon kill a month ago but aint do it yet." Kal replied, staring at Lay before smiling.

"You was talkin big shit bout killin ole dude but aint do it yet. You pussy, Lay?" He said, moving Lain to sit on his thigh.

"No, I ai- It seem like you is. You also told everybody that yo ass was gon fight mamas but still aint do the shit yet. You scared, my nigga?" He continued, cutting Layton off.

"If you aint, I'll take yo ass to whea he at right na n let yall fight." Kaltain said, leaning back in the couch and watching Aelain play with something she had picked up off the coffee table.

Lay kept quiet and crossed his arms, looking at the clock behind Quinn.

"Right, stop actin like you big n sit yo pussy ass down. You not gon do shit n you neva will unless you tryna see God." Kal said, sitting up and leaning down to pick up the bag he had brought.

He placed it on the coffee table and stood up, fixing Aelains bracelet she had on her wrist. "Imma text you the address, deliver the shit befo this week is ova." He said, taking his phone out his pocket and walking out the door.

Quinn looked at Layton, seeing him look at the spot where Kaltain was seated while frowning. "Ion know why you tryna fight Rin when he ain't do shit to you, but yo ass needa chill out." He said earning a mug from Lay.

"You already know that fight not gon last ova 5 minutes, yo ass gon be knocked out in 1." He continued, locking the front door.

"You also must've forgotten that if Rin go back n tell one of his parents that you threatened him the last time you went ova, yo ass gon die." Quinn said, walking to the kitchen.

Layton looked at him before rolling his eyes.

"I'm deadass, his whole family dangerous. You piss one off, you pissin the whole family off. Shit, the youngest lil girl dangerous too." He said, pulling on one of his dreads.

"She 7, fuck is she gon do?" Layton said, mugging Quinn.

"Okay? They pops caught his first body at the age of 8 n Rin told me they done already taught ha how to use a gun."

"But what I'm tryna say is, don't piss him off." Quinn said.

-

"You know if you would just talk to me instead of ignorin me, you wouldn't have to worry bout gettin boilin water poured on yo ass." Fallon said, sitting the pot on the floor and looking up at Sonder.

Sond scratched his head, looking at the couch that was smoking a bit from hot water being poured on it. Fall crossed his arms, glancing at the TV before looking back at Sond.

"Nd you still ignorin me, you must really want me to kill yo fuckin ass." He continued, smacking his lips and walking away.

He went inside the kitchen, opening one of the drawers before grabbing one of the shogun knives while talking to himself.

"Ion care if you ignore me fo a day but whatchu not finna be doin is ignorin me fo two weeks straight." He mumbled, walking back over to Sond.

"He got the game fucked up." He said.

-

Sorin looked at Kaltain and tilted his head, closing his laptop.

"If the bitch wanna fight me then we can fight, all he had to do was ask. Ion think its that hard to tell somebody they wanna fight." Rin said, scratching his head through the bonnet he had on.

"He had plenty of chances to tell me he wanted to." He continued, placing his laptop on the nightstand.

"I told you that the nigga was pussy, mamas. He not gon fight you cause if he really wanted to, the nigga would've been did it." Kal said, laying in between Sorins legs.

Rin wrapped his legs around Kals torso and rubbed his head when he laid it on his chest. "Mamas?" Kaltain said  making Sorin hum.

"When you gon lemme fuck you again?" He asked, kissing Rins neck and putting his hands under his shirt.

"When you agree to slap the fuck outta me if I lock my legs round you again." Sorin replied.

-

"The bitch who got me fucked u- Who is you talkin to like that, Phina?" Juvela cut in, staring at her from her spot on the floor.

Serephina scratched her legs and chewed on the inside of her cheek. "Myself." She responded, looking at her toy box.

Juve stared at her for a bit more before continuing with what she was doing. "Ion like you." Phina mumbled, falling back on her bed and mugging the ceiling.

"I wanna throw somethin at you so damn bad. You get on my nerves to the point whea I just wanna strangle you." She continued, rolling over in the bed and kicking the covers off.

She stayed still for a bit before whining and frowning her face up, rolling over again. "Stop doin allat whinin n stay still, I can't focus." Juve said making Phina mug her.

She sat up and huffed, watching Juve play a game on her tablet that she bought along. "All you doin is playin and givin yo attention to a stupidass game, I want yo attention too." She muttered, crossing her arms.

"This aint fair." Phina whined, sliding out her bed and going over to Juvela.

She stood in front of her with a mug on her face and her arms still crossed. Juve glanced at her before looking back at her tablet and opening her arms a few seconds later.

"Hurry up, time runnin out fo me to cook these burgers." Juvela said, pulling Phinas arm.

Serephina rolled her eyes and plopped down into Juves lap, mumbling under her breath when she got repositioned.

"Ion like you." She said making Juve hum and continue with playing her game.