Episode 166: Let the Chaos Commence!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 165th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

*Deondre appears*

Deondre: Hey guys, what's u-

*Chloe grabs Deondre and kisses him on the lips*

April: Wow! You weren't kidding when you said you were gonna give him the biggest kiss he's ever had!

Julie: Gee, thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my life, ice slut!

Chloe: WHAT WAS THAT?!

*the enraged Chloe transforms and pulls out her ice sword*

Julie: Oh poop...

Julie: Curse... you...

Chloe: Serves you right!

Deondre: Well then, with that out of the way, for my first question, Mysticons, have you girls ever done a group attack like the Precures do?

Arkayna: Well, no actually...

Zarya: How would we make a group attack tho?

Nozomi: Well, normally we all use our weapons and combine our powers!

Zarya: Interesting! We'll have to try it out for ourselves when we get the chance!

Arkayna: Thanks for the question, Deondre! Glad to see we haven't been forgotten yet!

Deondre: No problem! After all, Durand always told me how much he yearns for diversity in terms of the characters who get questions and dares. Speaking of which, for my next question, I've just been recently watching Chavo's show and I'm loving it! Thanks for recommending it, Durand!

Me: No problem, bro! So I take it your next question is for someone from the El Chavo gang, right?

Deondre: Yep, so Chavo, do you have autism? Because you're always doing that little hyperactive dance.