Episode 171-180 Recap!

Here are some major events and highlights that happened during these last 10 episodes!

You guys got to learn my backstory, how I came to Authoria and how I got my dream of being a Wattpad Author!

Apparently you're not allowed to hug Erika unless you get her approval...

The Gogo girls were kidnapped by Dennis Lee, Juniper's older brother.

He also killed Coco, Natts and Syrup, making the Gogo girls fall into depression and actually made them QUIT the series.

Milk lashes out on Shade for not being able to bring the boys back to life properly, which caused Brando to take action and get revenge on her on Shade's behalf. Also, she broke the censor machine.

Apparently Logan only punished Haruhi to get back at FSW for his asinine dares.

Mackenzie gets the Mercaneres in trouble for saying they called Maya a tubby...

Kirito begrudgingly did the Silly Salmon!

Julie, Reina and Mandy had the AUDACITY to read Jungi Ito stories to little kids and got the FBI at our asses AGAIN.

I made an updated Studio Tour with all the new additions to the studio.

An angry mob appeared outside and tried to kill us for Yes Precure 5 Gogo leaving the show...

Deondre actually contacted me and told me that he, Logan and V4 disguised as Coco, Natts and Syrup as an attempt to get the Gogo girls back in happy spirits. And it worked! Which got the girls to rejoin the series! Meanwhile, since Deondre has Precure-esque powers, he was able to revive the real boys. He told me he was able to get away with the imitation by telling them to just pretend like they were already revived and just act natural. Pretty sweet strategy, bud!

We celebrated V4's birthday!

And last but not least, Yuriko Shiratori, Eris, Adam and Jake from My Gym Partner's a Monkey and Bessie Higgenbottom from The Mighty B have joined the series!

We've reached the halfway point of Season 4 of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! And boy what a crazy, depressing and serious season so far! At this point, there's no way we can expect what will happen next! Because after all, anything can happen in Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!