Thanksgiving Special 2!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 2nd Thanksgiving Special of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

Maya: So how are we celebrating this time?

Me: Well, since this is the Anniversary Season, we're all gonna be looking back at all the best moments we've had in these past 4 seasons.

Mandy: Well this is gonna be stupid.

Grim: Somehow I knew you'd say that.

Me: Let's begin, shall we? Who wants to go first?

Nozomi: Ooh! Ooh! Let me go first!

Me: OK Nozomi! What are some of your favorite moments being in this series?

Nozomi: Well, first is you accepting us in the series on your birthday! If it weren't for you, the Dark Cures wouldn't have found us and we wouldn't have our grand reunion! Also, I found out about what happened when we left the show after, IT happened. Sorry about that.

Me: Hey, it's fine. Blame the fans.

Nozomi: Just thinking about it gives me horrible flashbacks... I hate that guy...

Juniper: I hate him too.

Patty: That reminds me. What DID you do to Dennis?

Juniper: What any good loving sister would do! Lock him up!

"Meanwhile, at the Authoria Penitentiary..."

Chucky: CHUCK-E-CHEESE'S!! CHUUUUCCCCCK-E-CHEESE'S!!

Tabi: YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME!! YOU RUINED ME! NOW I WILL RUIN YOU!! AND YOUR DAUGHTER!!

Daddy Dearest: LIKE HELL YOU WILL!!

Dennis: I'm surrounded by EEEEDIOTS!!

Cop: HEY! SHUT UP IN THERE!!

"Now back to the studio"

Urara: You think he'll come back?

Juniper: Nah! I doubt he'll be able to escape. And if he does somehow escape, I took his powers, so he won't be any kind of threat for us.

Milk: Well that's reassuring to hear.

Juniper: Oh wow, you're actually being nice for once.

Milk: What? Is it bad that I changed?!

Lincoln: No, it's the fact that you actually DID change.

Lily: Yeah.

Me: Y'know Juniper, how about you go next?

Juniper: Well... Considering that I don't get a lot of time in the spotlight, I don't have a lot of moments that I can call my own...