Episode 257: Truffles Troubles!

"This episode of Ask or Dare is sponsored by RWBY: Arrowfell! Stay tuned until the end of the episode to learn more about this game!"

Miki: Hello everyone and welcome to the 257th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars! I'm your beautiful and PERFECT host, Miki Aono!

Rachel: *mutters* Cuz that's totally accurate...

Miki: I heard that!

Anne: So Miki, who do we have up first?

Miki: Glad you asked! Our first 2 questions are once again from our good friend, DavidStrawn, and his 1st question is for Chavo! Following up on last episode, what do you love about your dear Patty?

Chavo: Well, she's always so nice to us, and she's really really really really really pretty too!

Patty: Awwwwww Chavo! I never get tired of your flattery! *kisses Chavo on the cheek*

April: Those two are just so cute together!

Miki: Indeed they are! Now then, his next question is for Phoebe, and-

Phoebe: Is he gonna point out how I belong with Chavo and not Patty!

Miki: Phoebe, my dear, you couldn't be anymore wrong with what David has for you. His ACTUAL question for you is, "Why can't you accept Chavo loving Patty?"

Phoebe: Oh come on! Am I the ONLY person here who thinks I belong with Chavo?!

Asuna: Yep.

Pip: Pretty much, yeah.

Junior: When are you gonna give it up, Phoebe?

Phoebe: NEVERRRR!! Until he agrees to go out with me!

Miki: Welp, good luck. You'll need it. Now then, our next question comes from another new user named katb789, and they just so happen to be a Winx Club fan!

Corina: Oh come on! Where are the Mew Mew fans?!

Stella: Awwwwww, what's wrong? Jealous you don't get questions?

Corina: Why do YOU get questions?!

Bloom: Simple. We're more relevant.

Zoey: Bloom! *pouty face*

Corina: Wow! You're both a cheater AND a terrible frien- *gets poked by Weiss's sword*

Corina: YEOW!! WHY YOU...!

Weiss: Do you ever shut up? Please continue, Miki.

Miki: Thank you, Weiss! Anyways, their question is for the whole team!