Episode 220: Wishful Inclusions!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 220th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Today you'll finally get to see who will be joining us!

SpongeBob: Ooh! Can't wait!

Haruhi: So Durand, who are the characters joining us this time?

Me: First, let's start with the 3 familiar faces!

Chowder: Ooh! Who is it?!

Me: Sandy Cheeks, Gazpacho from Chowder and Emiri Kimidori from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!

Chowded: Gazpacho!!

Gazpacho: Hey Chowder!

SpongeBob: Sandy, you're here!

Sandy: Howdy, SpongeBob!

Ryoko: Goddammit, not YOU!

Emiri: That's right. I'm here too.

Yuki: Hello Emiri.

Ryoko: Durand, why on Earth did you let HER in!

Emiri: Durand had contacted me about the problems you've been causing him and his friends, so I had to come and join to keep you in check!

Ryoko: Goddammit Durand! I helped Haruhi save FSW and THIS is how you repay me?!

Me: Sorry Ryoko, but that's just how it goes. Anyways, it's time to introduce the new characters! Guesses?

SpongeBob: Hey Durand, how come I wasn't told of the characters joining?

Me: Because I knew you'd freak out about who they were.

SpongeBob: Freak out, why would I- *gasp* Wait a minute... You don't mean!

Me: Yep! The Fairly OddParents is joining! CUE THE MUSIC!

*the spotlights (That Cosmo and Wanda are possessing since they can't be seen by the public) turn on and point to the boy in pink*

Timmy: Hello Ask or Dare All-Stars! Timmy Turner is finally here!

SpongeBob: Timmy! Finally you're here!

Jimmy: Somehow I knew you'd join this season...

Jenny: Alright! The Nicktoons Unite Squad is finally coming back together!

Me: That's right! But... Timmy isn't the ONLY Nicktoon joining the series!

SpongeBob: *gasp* SOMEONE PINCH ME, I MUST BE DREAMING!!

Me: You're not, SpongeBob! Care to guess who it is-

Erika: CHALKZONE'S JOINING, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Me: Erika, how did YOU guess that?!

Erika: All the characters were leaked last week since production's been slow!

Me: AGAIN?! Where was the leak THIS time?

Erika: Kotaku.

Me: GODDAMMIT KOTAKU! *sigh* Whatever, just play the damn music...