Episode 210: Fresh New Faces!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 210th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Today you'll get to see who will be joining us!

Emily: I'm so excited!

Ruby: So who's gonna join us, Durand?

*Manatsu comes busting in the studio*

Manatsu: GUYS!! FRESH PRECURE IS JOINING THE SERIES!

Me: HUH?!

Emily: But how did yo-

Manatsu: Don't you know? They were leaked last week!

Me: AGAIN?! Where are these leaks coming from?!

Manatsu: 4Chan, duh!

Me: F**KING 4CHAAAANNNN!!

Maya: Great, now the secret's out...

Rachel: OH NO.

Me: *sigh* Just play the damn music already.

*the spotlights turn on and point to the beautiful big boobed magical girls onstage*

???: We're finally here!

Kazuma:

Hibiki: DON'T YOU START, KAZUMA!

Me: Now then, would you ladies kindly introduce yourselves to the rest of the cast?

Love (Fresh): Of course! My name is Love Momozono, leader of Fresh Precure! And these are my friends, Miki, Buki (Her real name is Inori, but her friends call her Buki) and Setsuna!

Inori: Hello!

Setsuna: Hello there!

Miki: What a PERFECT time to get us into the series, Durand! I couldn't think of a more PERFECT season to introduce us to the series than the Anniversary season!

Rachel: Why is SHE here?! You're just TRYING to piss me off, aren't you Durand?!

Me: No, but since you're SO upset with Fresh joining, here you go, Rachel! Happy birthday!

Rachel: First of all, it's Miki and Miki alone that makes me upset! And second, it's not even my birthday!

Miki: Well well well, what do we have here? It's Glitter Thotmond!

Rachel: DON'T YOU START!!

Patty: Why do you hate Miki so much, Rachel?

Miki: She's just jealous that I'm-