Episode 165: Pride Month Surprise!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 165th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! But today's a special kind of episode! As you all know, June is known as Pride Month, where everyone celebrates the LGBTQ+ community! And because I don't want to be seen as homophobic for not having any LGBT characters in the show throughout our 4 seasons, we'll be having 6 new characters that will be joining us today to celebrate!

Julie: WHAT?! Are you serious, Durand?! LGBT is garba-

Ami: DON'T YOU START, JULIE!!

Me: Exactly! Anyways, anyone have any guesses to the 1st pair? The 1st and 2nd pairs are from series veterans and the 3rd is from a new show entirely!

Minako: Ok, this is such an easy guess. The 1st pair is Michiru and Amara, isn't it, Durand?

Me: Oh wow, you got it first try! Well ladies, come on down!

*the spotlights turn on and point to the 2 Sailor Scouts onstage*

Michiru: Why hello everyone!

Amara: It may have taken us 3 whole seasons, but we're finally here!

Usagi: Michiru!! Amara!!

*Usagi runs over to the stage and hugs them both*

Usagi: I'm so glad you two got into the series!

Michiru: Hello Usagi! It's nice to see you too!

Usagi: Thank you so much for bringing them in, Durand! *kisses me on the cheek*

Esdeath: *growling* (BACK THE F**K OFF!!)

Amara: Why do it take you so long to add additional reps to our show, Durand?

Me: Well, for shows that are already in the series to get additional reps, they have to be one of the 9 OGs or be in the show for at least 50 episodes, the total of episodes for each season.

Minako: But why did it take you until Season 4 to give US another rep?!

Me: I wanted to save Michiru and Amara for pride month as a way of celebrating pride month, ya dig?

Makoto: I suppose that makes sense.

*Michiru and Amara get off the stage*

Me: Now then, time for the 2nd pair! Any guesses? They're also from a series veteran!

Lincoln: Hmmm...

Me: I believe one of them is someone you know, Lincoln?

Lincoln: Really?! WAIT A MINUTE! Didn't Luna say she had a crush on that girl?!

Me: Oh, you mean Sam?

Lincoln: Yeah. WAIT, ARE THEY JOINING?!

Me: Yep! Ladies, come on down!

*the spotlights once again turn on and point to the girls onstage*

Luna: Hello, Ask or Dare Studio!

Lincoln and Lori: Luna!

Luna: Hey guys!

Lori: About time we got another rep in the series! Why did it take you so long, Durand?!