Episode 201-210 Recap!

Here are some major events and highlights that happened during these last 10 episodes!

Season 5 officially began!

We met Deondre's friends, Ian, Cole, Zack and Mike!

We celebrated the 1 year anniversary of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Along with our friends from the other realms!

I finally reunited with Hana after so long!

Hugtto Precure joined the cast!

Hana is now the 11th Main Protagonist!

The cast ranted on the cast for the 2022 Mario Movie.

Kikki started doing tricks with the Poptart duo!

V4 brought back his lesbian dares. Hooray...

We met V4's friends Jason Timera, Dextro Makenzie and Emilia Shinchaku, the 3 Rising Heroes!

The cast ranted on the SpongeBob spinoffs for the umpteenth time...

SpongeBob's now gotten paranoid about Nickelodeon possibly giving him the boot in favor of his horrid spinoffs.

I finally stopped Brando from kissing all the damn girls!

We had a 2nd Halloween Special and told scary stories! Esdeath's was the most haunting. I also found out that she was making out with me when I fainted...

FSW scammed Esdeath with expired tickets for Disneyland. She's still mad about that BTW.

Haruhi once again uses her godly powers to threaten her crewmates. This time it was Ami and Yumi for not wanting to watch Turtle Tunes, one of the worst TMNT movies out there.

The main protagonists did a Hero Lounge Tour of all their separate rooms, and Esdeath's too.

Minako, Ash, Lily and Nozomi are now main protagonists, raising the protag count to 15!

Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Show Logs is here!

Urara has confirmed that her true lover is Wade.

We showed you guys how we visit our friends from the other realms and regions in the 4th Studio Tour!

And last but not least, Fresh Precure joins the cast!

The series has finally reached its 5th Season and 1 Year Anniversary! Now that the beginner episodes have begun, you can expect to see a lot of crazy things to happen in the future, because anything can happen in Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!