5th Update!

Hana: Hi everyone! Welcome to the 5th Update of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! And the first update in the 2nd Saga of our series!

Emily: First, let's talk about the view count for both sagas! The 1st Saga has now reached over 31,000 views! And the 2nd Saga has reached more than 8,000 views! What an ultra happy milestone!

SpongeBob: Now let's talk about the ratings for the 1st Saga!

1st for Jimmy Neutron, Nicktoons, Haruhi Suzumiya, Healin Good, Go Princess, Juniper Lee and Rocko's Modern Life stories!

2nd for Billy and Mandy, El Chavo and Ask or Dare stories!

3rd for SpongeBob, Happiness Charge and Chowder stories!

5th for Sailor Moon stories!

9th for Glitter Force Doki Doki stories!

14th for Glitter Force stories!

20th for Tekken stories!

294th for Kim Possible stories!

743rd for Konosuba stories!

850th for Pokémon stories!

Clara: Even after wrapping up the 1st saga, people are still loving it! Now for the 2nd Saga's ratings!

1st for El Chavo, Chowder, Kuu Kuu Harajuku, Puffy AmiYumi and Flapjack stories!

2nd for Barnyard stories!

7th for SpongeBob stories!

8th for Kim Possible and Glitter Force Doki Doki stories!

19th for Precure stories!

44th for Mysticons stories!

57th for Loud House stories!

65th for Sword Art Online stories!

104th for Akame Ga Kill stories!

240th for Jimmy Neutron stories!

353rd for Pokémon stories!

678th for Glitter Force stories!

Laura: We got some rocky ratings, but they're bound to improve soon!

Maya: Next, ThirdyEndozo has joined the series! And BlacklightBrony had made his return to the series in Season 4!

Chloe: Next, I lot more of our friends and castmates have been getting some more screentime throughout the 4th Season! Let's hope this continues during the anniversary season!

Patty: Next, we're increasing the amount of characters that you can request to host an episode to 5 characters! Of course, the rules are still in place.

Lincoln: Next, we have some big news! After some discussion with Durand, we're promoting 4 characters to be main protagonists! And here they are!

Emily: Yep! Minako, Ash, Lily and Nozomi are the 4 new main protagonists! We all decided to give them a promotion considering how prominent they've become in the series in the last 2 seasons!

Maya: Well, that's all we've got for today! Stay tuned as we have a special surprise for you later today! As always, thanks for reading and we'll see you all next ti-.

Esdeath: THERE YOU ARE!!

Clara: Aw crap, Esdeath!

Chloe: OH GOD, RUN!!

*Once again, the main protags run away from Esdeath and turn off the camera*