Episode 214: Searching for Senpai!

"Previously on Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars... The Ask or Dare Heroes had aired their 213th episode, they discussed about the upcoming Sonic content, Garfield in Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl and what happens to foreign Nicktoons when their series ends, they also saw a glimpse of Baby's dark side. It was all fun and games until FSW was kidnapped by a mysterious yandere with powers she shouldn't have in the 1st place. Will our Heroes be able to save their frienemy, or will FSW be forced to eat her "Love Nectar" cookies for eternity?"

LET'S FIND OUT NOW.

"Meanwhile, at the mysterious yandere's secret lair..."

FSW: Dear god, what have I gotten myself into?!

???: You OK in there, FSW my love?

FSW: LET ME OUT OF HERE!! I WANNA GO HOME!!

???: Silly FSW. This is your NEW home! Just you and me. Together forever!

FSW:

"Meanwhile, at the Ask or Dare Studio..."

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 214th episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

Haruhi: *growling*

Jenny: What's wrong, Haruhi?

Haruhi: I've been calling FSW 5 times now and he's not answering!

Molly: Maybe he's not feeling well.

Sakura: Or maybe he's cheating on you.

Haruhi: No he's not! If he knows what's good for him, he ain't!

Me: Well, maybe he's busy with something and can't talk. He can't spend ALL his time with you, Haruhi.

Haruhi: Yes he does! All his time has been devoted to me ever since we became a couple!

Bobby: Doesn't that sound kinda abusive for you to force him to spend all his time with you?

Haruhi: Can it, Poo Poo Bear!

Lori: It's BOO BOO Bear, Haru-

Haruhi: DON'T CARE! I'm going to his house and he better have a good explanation for not picking up my calls!

*the agitated Haruhi leaves the studio*

Emily: Hey, does anyone else find it a little off-putting that FSW hasn't been answering Haruhi's calls? He loves Haruhi more than anyone else in the series. Maybe we should go check on him?