Episode 219: Breaking Out an Old Friend!

"One day, out in the streets of Authoria City, SpongeBob, Rocko, Jenny, Eliza and Jimmy are seen sulking..."

Eliza: *sigh* It's been so long since we last saw him...

Jenny: Yeah...

*Suddenly, Luz and Molly are walking around and spot the sad Nicktoons*

Molly: Hi guys! What's the matter?

Jimmy: Oh, hey. We were just looking bad at the old days...

Jenny: Back when Nickelodeon was a great channel... And back when HE was still with us...

Luz: Who's he?

SpongeBob: Does the name Doug Funnie ring a bell?

Luz: Doug Funnie? Uhhhh... No, he doesn't...

Molly: Is he an old friend?

Rocko: Yes. He was the oldest friend we Nicktoons ever knew. He was one of the 3 1st ever Nicktoons, along with Rugrats and Ren and Stimpy.

Molly: Cool! What ever happened to him?

Jenny: How come you girls don't know about him? He was taken by Disney!

Luz and Molly: HE WAS?!

SpongeBob: Yes... In 1996, Jumbo Pictures, the studio behind Doug was acquired in its entirety by Disney, and Doug was dragged with it...

Jimmy: This single-handedly left us Nicktoons in a feeling of depression, knowing that one of our star players was gone. We were even forced to give up our gold statue of him...

Eliza: Then Disney aired the last 3 seasons and even made an awful movie, before canceling him altogether. Thus leaving his legacy RUINED!

Jenny: And the worst part is that Disney has no plans to EVER acknowledge again!

Molly: Well can't Disney just give him back?

Luz: Molly, Mickey would NEVER give a property back, or release one from his vicious grip! Especially not in this day and age.

SpongeBob: *bursts into tears* WHY?! WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?! WHY COULDN'T WE SAVE HIM?! WHYYYYYYYYY?!

*Luz and Molly decide to leave them be and head back to Disney HQ*

"Meanwhile, at Disney HQ..."

Jake Long: That was pretty impressive of you to sneak the girls into the series, Kim!

Kim: Heh! Well, you know me!

*Luz and Molly arrive*

Kim: Oh, Luz and Molly, welcome back!