New Mini Book Coming Soon!

Maya: Hello everyone! Welcome to a special announcement regarding another mini book for Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

Lincoln: As you all know, Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars is a T Rated Wattpad series mainly focused on Comedy. But we've also had plenty of occasions where we've needed to fight. In the 1st 140 episodes of the series, we were able to succeed on our, but then came endgame of Season 3 when the 6 main users were held captive in the Tekken realm by Heihachi and Kazuya Mishima.

Emily: It was the 1st time we were facing a huge dilemma beyond Authoria, and we wouldn't have been able to save them, our show, and Authoria if it weren't for the help from all our friends from the Tekken realm. They were all such a big help!

SpongeBob: But even after we had parted ways with them. They still continued to help us! Like when Asuka and Lili came to help us fight against DD, MM and their brainwashed rapping army! Well Durand kinda summoned them, but they were still a great help.

Patty: Speaking of rapping, there were our friends from the Friday Night Funkin realm too! What few we had anyways...

Chloe: Let's also not forget about the time when Lars, Alisa and Lee came to Authoria to help get the rid of the Emily clones swarming around Authoria!

Clara: And they weren't the only Tekken Heroes that came to aid us! We can't forget about Fahkumram showing up to help us against our war with Chucky. Well, he was being held captive by the Thailand Police Force, so technically it was them helping us, but Fahk was the one that did all the combat, so they shouldn't count.

Ami: But even outside of the field of battle, they still came to Authoria to hang out with us! Like when we had a Bowling Party with our Tekken friends and even got to be part of Julia's stream, and when Xiaoyu and Panda came to Maya's birthday, and when all our main friends came to our 1 Year Anniversary, 2nd Thanksgiving Special, and Durand's 18th birthday!

Laura: And so, to show our gratitude for their cooperation, we present to you, our newest Mini Book, Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Friend Logs!

Nozomi: This book is dedicated to all our friends from all the previous realms we've been to! And since she's appeared the most out of all our realm friends, Asuka Kazama will be the postergirl of the book!

Ash: This book is like the same fashion as the Character Logs, only with the friends from the other realms!

Minako: Well, that's all the time we've got for now! As always, thanks for reading and we'll see you all next time!