Episode 178: Relief from Depression!

Lily: Hello everyone and welcome to the 178th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I'm your host, Lily! Finally, I get to host an episode!

*FSW appears*

FSW: Hey guys!

Haruhi: FSW!

*you already know what happens next*

Me: FSW. You better not have any awful questions and dares this time! If you continue to do, we're gonna have to put you on strike, because you're the reason why the FBI is always after our asses!

FSW: Ok ok, I don't have anything bad. For my first question, Freddie and Peck, how do you feel about Yuki being an alien?

Peck: SHE'S AN ALIEN?!

*Freddie and Peck run out of the studio while screaming*

Dark Dream: Ha! Losers!

FSW: Yep, that went about as well as I expected. Anyways, for my next question, Kirito and Asuna, you ever notice that Darkness bears a bit of resemblance to Leafa?

Asuna: Actually, now that you mention it, she DOES look a little like her.

Kirito: *sweating*

Asuna: You OK, Kirito?

Kirito: Yeah, of course!

FSW: Sure you are... Now then, for my first dare, Esdeath, I dare you to read a fanfiction call Unhealthy Obsession.

Esdeath: Hmph. Fine...

*After literally looking at only the first page, where it says Tatsumi...*

Esdeath: ...

FSW: Hey Esdeath, you OK?

Esdeath: *bursts into tears* TATSUMIIIII!!

*Esdeath runs out of the studio while sobbing*

Me: Dude. Too soon.

FSW: Whoops... Anyways, for my next question, who's Logan's favorite character?

Me: Really, dude? I know we didn't want any bad questions and dares from you, but this is a pathetically easy question! It's clearly Ami and Yumi, dude.

FSW: ...Uh huh... Well anyways, for my next dare, I dare Sakura and SpongeBob to switch eyes!

Sakura: WHAT?!

FSW: You heard me! Switch your eyes!

Me: Uh FSW? You DO realize that SpongeBob's eyes are too big for Sakura and that Sakura's eyes are too small for SpongeBob, right?