Episode 256: Harem Debate!

"This episode of Ask or Dare is sponsored by Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway!"

Molly: Hi everybody! It's me, Molly McGee! Here as your host for today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars! Episode 256!

Emily: So who's up first?

Molly: Well, our first question comes from an all new user, DavidStrawn, and his question is for Patty, who just so happens to be a huge El Chavo fan!

Phoebe: About time we got one of OUR fans! But why did his question have to be for Patty?

Mandy: Don't get used to it. Savor that one fan.

Molly: Anyways, his question is, Patty, what do you love about Chavo?

Patty: Well, where do I start? He's always so sweet and considerate of his friends, he's so fun to be around, and he'd do anything for me!

Laura: Definitely right about that last point. The dude sent Miguel to the Shadow Realm when he nearly threw you to your death back in our adventure with our Tekken Realm!

Me: Wait, that happened?!

Patty: Unfortunately yes...

Emily: Laura, I don't think any of us want to remember that moment.

Patty: Yeah Laura... I actually thought I was gonna die...

Chavo: I did on purpose but I didn't mean to...

Patty: Well, scary memories aside, I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend! *kisses Chavo on the cheek*

Molly: Well... That went a bit grimer than I expected... But other than that, great answer, Patty! And thank you for your wonderful question, David! And welcome to the show!

Me: Who's next?

Molly: Well, our next question comes from another new user, Fnafdemon, and his question is for Ash! He asks, "Hey Ash, do you ever talk about how you've about just about every Legendary & Mythical Pokémon? And also, what's your favorite Legendary/Mythical?"

Ash: Why yes! I do indeed flaunt my legendary encounters! 😎 As for my favorite, Meloetta for sure! It's a shame I could never catch her...

Dawn: I remember that Meloetta!

Piplup: Lup Piplup! (She was really sexy!)

Mackenzie: What's so special about this Meloetta?

Dawn: Y'know Mackenzie, I'd think you'd like her! She's a music Pokémon who even sings!