10 Facts About Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

Hello everyone! Durand here with a special part of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Today I'll be giving out 10 facts about the series and all of Authoria that you may have not known about! So here we go!

1. The Strike System

This has never been brought up until the recent Season 4 episodes with FSW's bulls*it, but we do indeed have a strike system. If a user gets 1 strike, then they can't appear for an episode, if they get 2 strikes, then they can't appear until after the next character introduction episode has aired, and if they get 3 in a row, then they're not allowed back in the show AT ALL. So far FSW is the only user to get a strike.

2. My "Never Will Add to the Series" list

This also hasn't been commonly brought up, as it was only mentioned in the Season 3 finale when Kanade asked about adding iconic anime to the show. So I thought it was time to go into more depth into it. As the name implies, this list is filled with shows that I have no plans for adding to the series regardless of popularity and recognition. The anime on this list are Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, My Hero Academia, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh and Attack on Titan due to me disliking them all. Cartoons on this list are Teen Titans Go, Thundercats Roar, Total Dramarama, Sanjay and Craig, Reboot Powerpuffs, Breadwinners, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Pickle and Peanut and Secret Mountain Fort Awesome due to their poor reception and because my cast would KILL me if I put them in.

3. How DOES the whole Cast fit in the studio?

As you all know, Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars features a HUGE amount of characters from a wide variety of shows, with the character number being 157. With that huge number of characters, how has no one ever questioned how they all fit in the studio? Well regardless, I don't have EVERYONE come into the studio, as it would get too crowded. The only time where I have everyone come in are for the character addition episodes which are held in the theater. The main room can only fit approximately 50 people as of now. The only characters that are 100% obligated to show up are SpongeBob, Lincoln, Maya, Chavo, Emily, Patty, Chloe, Clara, Ami and Laura, who are all the main protags of the series. The other 40 slots are determined by my decisions.

4. My YouTube Channel

Yes, I have my own YouTube channel. My channel first made its debut on January 10, 2017, but I didn't start making content until 3 months later. I've been making quite a name for myself as my channel has over 700 subscribers. In fact, some on my videos have been shown on this series. The most common ones being the "Beat his ass on 3?" clip and the Bandai Namco logo used for all the Tekken crossover stuff.

5. Software Used for the Cover Arts.

As you all know, back in the first 2 seasons and a bit of Season 3, I used the Super Smash Bros Ultimate x Nicktoons poster as the cover art. It wasn't until later on through Season 3 that I started making actual covers for the series. As for the software, I use a software called Book Cover Maker, an app that lets you make your own book covers for Wattpad books and ebooks. If you're looking for something that gives you the chance to make custom covers for Wattpad books, this is the app for you.

6. Software Used for the Posters

Starting in Episode 170, I revealed the official Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Series Poster, as well as posters of the individual characters later on. For these posters, I use an app called Canva, an app that lets you make custom collages and posters. If that's something you desire, this is the app for you!