Episode 234: Get Ahead of the Pack!

"Hey guys, Durand here. Before we start today's episode, I have a few words to say. Today is a tragic day Mew Mew fans, because Mia Ikumi, the artist behind the Mew Mew Power/Tokyo Mew Mew anime and manga has recently passed away on March 7 of this year due to a subarachnoid hemorrhage in her brain at the age of 42. Prior to her death, she also served as the supervisor for the anime revival series, and the production team has now become vehement about fulfilling her final wishes. Zoey and her girls were CRUSHED when they heard the news. Ash and Bloom told me they don't even want to LEAVE their world. Either way, may she rest in peace..."

"With that out of the way, enjoy the 1st episode of the Liberation Assassination Arc of Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars."

"One night..."

???: Remember that I don't give any more second chances. Fail this task and you shall perish once again.

???: I understand... *leaves the base*

???: Durand... Soon you will meet your doom. You've embarrassed me for the last time.

"Meanwhile at the Ask or Dare Studio..."

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 234th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars!

Maya: So Durand, who has questions and dares for us today?

Me: Well, we have some questions from someone called.. ILoveDurand69420?!

Lincoln: Well that's certainly an... odd same to say the least.

Me: Ok... Well their first question is for me, and she asks, "When are you gonna ditch May-." Goddammit, it's Mori again, isn't it... This is the 5th time we banned her! When is she gonna get it through her head?! *sigh* Moving on...

 This is the 5th time we banned her! When is she gonna get it through her head?! *sigh* Moving on

Boyfriend: Another day, another person to rap against! Who do you think we'll find today?

Girlfriend: Hopefully not my parents for the umpteenth time... Hey, who's that?!