Episode 235: The Breakout

"Previously on Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars: Liberation Assassination, a mysterious man sent out his latest slave to hunt down Durand, a revived Mami Tomoe. However, Mami still has her own free will and tries to abandon the mission. Then she finds Bf and Gf, who challenge her to a rap battle. Mami decides to use this opportunity to escape from her horrible mission, that is, until they left, leaving Mami alone once again. Then, the man cloaked in darkness finds Mami, and is not too pleased with her defiance and FORCEFULLY possesses her. Now Mami's out for the blood of Durand and his friends. Luckily, there are 2 allies who watched the whole thing unfold, and are ready to warn the Heroes about Mami's plan and stop the misguided soul. Will they be able to succeed, and will Mami be able to reclaim her own will?

"Meanwhile, at the Ask or Dare Studio..."

Brando: Now then, for my next question, Pokémon was on Cartoon Network until the Alola seasons, right?

Dawn: That's correct.

Brando: Then how could Ash be friends with Zoey, Bloom, or any of the other 4Kids characters?

Stella: Well, Ash was kinda like a distant cousin to us! Besides, you know that 4Kids had the rights to the series, right?

Brando: I was trying to forget 4Kids even existed, thank you very much. Say, where's Ash, Bloom and Zoey anyways?

Aisha: Bloom and Ash are trying to help Zoey get over the death of her artist...

Brando: Oh yeah... Well then, for my last question, Out of all our friends from the Tekken realm, who's your favorite, Durand?

Me: WHAT?! I can't choose a favorite! We have like what, 20 of them?!

Maya: Actually, we do!

Me: Oh. But still, I can't answer a question like that!

Lincoln: Durand, we all know your favorite is Lars! You said he was your best buddy from the realm! 😏

Me: *sigh* Fine, Lars IS my favorite. But I like everyone else equally! (At least for the main ones we mostly see...) Hope none of our other friends take this personally... Anyways, thanks for joining us, Brando!

Brando: Of course! See you later!

Brando's Harem: Bye Senpai!

*Brando leaves the studio*

Me: Well guys, that concludes today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars! As always, thanks for reading and we'll see you all next time! Hopefully when the Mew Mews recover...

*We stop recording*