Episode 243: Gee, it sure is BORING Around Here!

"Previously on Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars: Vengeful Virtual Assault, Elijah and the others were sent to Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning. After tricking and fleeing from Baldi's wrath, enduring Baldi's minions, and collecting all 7 notebooks, the gang was faced with a VERY nasty surprise. That being a revived Daruizen, who powered up Baldi's crew tenfold! They would soon perish had it not been for Mega Man and Roll stepping in to save them and kill Daruizen from what would've otherwise been a pixeled grave. They then obtained the 1st Boss Key. After returning to their location, they unlock the 1st lock needed to face the final boss of this nightmarish incident, and are soon contacted by Futaba, who was able to find our Heroes, as well as send some of the victims back home. With how the 1st Virtual simulation went, how will the others play out?"

Participants

V4, Erika, Zoey, Bloom, Flora, Ash, Katarina Alves, Alisa Bosconovitch, Otis, Bessie, Penny, Rudy, Captain K'nuckles, Arkayna and Irwin

*the 15 participants are sent to their game*

V4: Oof! Oh boy... We're in for a doozy...

Zoey: Come on, V4! How bad could it be?

Penny: You were saying?

Zoey: Yes, I know what I said. Shut up.

"The Heroes are brought to the main hub of these conjoined games."

Bessie: Where are we?

V4: This looks nothing like Hotel Mario, or either of the Zelda CDi games. Yet, the background music is from Wand of Gamelon...

Bloom: Wait. You don't think we're in BOTH of them combined, are you?!

Alisa: According to my observations, it seems we are not in either Hotel Mario or the Zelda CDi games.