Episode 251: The Talk

"It is 9:30 AM. A day has passed since the Ask or Dare Heroes' legendary battle against Don McGriffin and his resurrected minions. Durand is sleeping in his bed that he had missed for several days. Soon, Durand finally wakes up."

Me: *yawn* Feels good to be back home in my house. Finally, I don't have to worry about any villains trying to kill me or my friends. Back to the peaceful and positively lifestyle I've loved for so long!

"Durand gets out of bed, and begins his daily routine. He finally showers after going several days without one, then he brushes teeth, dries off and gets dressed in a special outfit Maya got him for his 18th birthday, which he hadn't worn yet. He then heads downstairs to make breakfast. Eggs and Waffles. After eating his breakfast, he then gets ready to head outside, about to start recording for the long-awaited premiere of Season 6 of Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars."

Me: *sigh* To think I've gotten this far in my life... What a treat.

"Durand hops into his motorcycle and heads over to his beloved studio. Once he arrives, he heads inside and prepares to notify his cast about the premiere. Additionally, also thinking about who to call upon to appear."

Me: Alright... Who should I summon to the studio today?

"After some thinking, Durand decides on the 50 characters that will appear in the episode, and calls them, along with telling them when to be ready."

Me: Alright! Now that I've decided on who shall appear, it's time to pick a hos-

"Before Durand can finish, he gets a knock on the front door."

Me: Odd... No one ever comes here this early.

"Durand opens the door, and he encounters both Chun Li and Guile."

Me: Chun! And Guile!

Chun Li: Hello Durand. I see you're finally well-rested from your adventure.

Me: Yes. I am.

Chun Li: We need you to come with us.

Me: Look, can it wait? I'm busy preparing for the premiere of Season 6 and I really don't-

Guile: *cracks his knuckles* You can prepare AFTER you come with us.

Me: Is it really THAT urgent?

Chun Li: It doesn't how urgent our need of you is, Durand. If the police need you for something, you're required to do it for them. Resisting the police can get you arrested. You'd do well to remember that. Now come on. You're coming with us. *grabs Durand's hand*

Me: Ugh, you sound like my mother, Chun...

Chun Li: Do you WANT me to go mother mode on you?

Me: Please don't.