Episode 263: Family Genocide...

"Greeting Ask or Dare Fans. We meet again. Just by seeing me, you can probably guess that another evil force is out for Durand and his friends. And you'd be right to guess such a thing. But this time, Durand and friends will be facing a force once thought to be an ally. The Thailand Government. You may be confused as to why a government would be attacking Authoria. However, this is no ordinary government. This government is from the Tekken realm, the same gov that has an innocent captive, Fahkumram, a friend of our Heroes. If you remember back in the Vengeful Virtual Assault arc, Fahk was among the many Heroes that were kidnapped by Say Wah & Don McGriffin. I'm sure you're all wondering how the Thailand Government took having their weaponized slave gone from his chamber. Allow me to set the scene..."

"It was 2 Hours since the Ask or Dare Heroes were kidnapped. The Thailand Government was almost ready to start their next illegal operation. The only thing they needed was to make sure Fahkumram was still in his chamber. And when someone goes in to check... Fahk was nowhere to be seen."

Government Soldier: What the hell?! The chamber's empty! Commander, Fahkumram has escaped his chamber!

Government Commander: WHAT?! Impossible!

"The commander goes in the chamber to look, and Fahkumram is still not there."

Government Commander: Damn! That bastard really DID escape! He really thinks he can do whatever he wants... It's time we snap him back to reality. MEN! SEARCH FOR FAHKUMRAM AT ONCE, AND DO NOT RETURN UNTIL HE HAS BEEN APPREHENDED!!

"The Government Soldiers salute and begin their departure."

Government Soldier: What do we do with the hostages if Fahkumram doesn't return?

Government Commander: If he doesn't return in an hour...

Kill them.

Government Soldier: What?!

Government Commander: *glares* GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

Government Soldier: N-No! Of course not... (I knew I never should've joined the military...)

"An hour has passed, and Fahkumram still hasn't been found. And so, the fate of Fahkumram's family...

Government Soldier: Say goodbye.

was sealed. The one thing that kept Fahkumram going was gone..."

"I'm sure you're all wondering what happened to Fahkumram himself after the Vengeful Virtual Assault, because as Durand put it himself, he nor his friends could find his whereabouts. Not even his friends from Fahk's own realm could track him down. He disappeared after the funeral for Tabi and Lili's father. He wasn't even present for Durand's promotion, or the big celebration party. And he definitely wasn't present at Durand's 19th Birthday... Almost as if... Fahk knew Don McGriffin sealed his family's fate the second he trapped him in this twisted life-threatening game, and knew the Thailand Government would come after the Ask or Dare Heroes, thinking they were the ones who freed them, which couldn't be farther from the truth. Knowing this would be the last time he would see the last group of people he cared about left, Fahkumram wrote Durand a letter saying goodbye. He left it in the Ask or Dare Studio's mailbox, which barely gets opened. Meaning Durand nor his friends know where he is..."

"As you would probably expect, Fahkumram was eventually recaptured by the Thailand Government in Authoria, and was put under heavier security. Despite his efforts to keep Durand and co innocent from his "escape", the Thailand Government still came to the conclusion that they were guilty of setting him free..."

"As this is where we'll stop for the time being. What will the Thailand Government do now to resolve this conflict, considering the conclusions they jumped to? Only time can tell, my friends. But, whatever they do... It won't be a peaceful option..."