6th Update & 2nd Anniversary Announcement!

Molly: Hi everyone! We're finally back from our climatic battle with Don McGriffin, and now we can continue to our show!

Emily: It's now that's time of the day again! The time where we give you guys a list of new changes to the show!

SpongeBob: First, the ratings for the 1st saga!

1st for Haruhi Suzumiya, Healin Good PreCure & Rocko's Modern Life stories!

2nd for Chowder, Happiness Charge, Go Princess & Juniper Lee stories!

4th for Nicktoons stories!

6th for Glitter Force Doki Doki stories!

7th for Jimmy Neutron stories!

10th for PreCure stories!

11th for SpongeBob stories!

14th for Glitter Force stories!

15th for Love Live stories!

16th for Powerpuff Girls stories!

27th for Tekken & Billy & Mandy stories!

31st for Cartoon Network stories!

42nd for Sailor Moon stories!

96th for Konosuba stories!

361st for Pokémon stories!

404th for Kim Possible stories!

Clara: Even after being wrapped up, 1st saga continues to thrive! And now, for the 2nd Saga ratings!

1st for Puffy AmiYumi, Chowder, El Chavo, Flapjack, Kuu Kuu Harajuku & Barnyard stories!

5th for Glitter Force Doki Doki & Precure stories!

6th for Kim Possible & Jimmy Neutron stories!

10th for SpongeBob stories!

12th for Ask or Dare stories!

13th for Glitter Force stories!

57th for Mysticons stories!

112th for Akame Ga Kill stories!

208th for Pokémon stories!

602th for Loud House stories!

Lincoln: The story's been killing it in ratings! Let's keep it up!

Maya: Now then, it's time for the 4 new promotes! After discussing with Durand, we have the 4 new characters who are now mascots! And here they are!

Nozomi: Nodoka, Zoey, Bloom & Haruhi are our new mascots!

Minako: Usagi was SUPPOSED to be one of them, but Maya over here INSISTED she be pushed back AGAIN!

Maya: That's because she hardly contributes to the series aside from being a classic. And besides, Haruhi was gonna get REALLY mad if she didn't get the promotion next...

Minako: Ugh... Why do only 5 characters get promoted at once...?

Emily: Anyways, with the promotions aside, it's time for a big change!

SpongeBob: For nearly 2 years, we've been taking our responses from the comments. But starting now, we have a new approach!

Lincoln: And so...We introduce...

Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars Question Submission Boxes!

Nozomi: This mini book will be where you guys will be submitting your questions and dares from now on! Each show will have its own box with a list of each askable Character! If you have questions for multiple characters, there's a box for that too!

Ash: The Question Submission Boxes will be open later today!

Patty: And now it's time for something you're all probably wondering! Who will join the show on our upcoming 2nd Anniversary? Unfortunately, the software we used to make the silhouettes no longer works for us... So to give you guys a hint of who to expect, we'll tell you a certain trait each character has! And here they are!

The 1st Character is obsessed with money.

The 2nd Character's catchphrase is, YES!

The 3rd Character desires to be appreciated by her neglectful parents, and is the former arch-nemesis of the 16th Main Protagonist.

Laura: And those are the traits! Can you guess who those characters are? Tell us in the comments!

Lincoln: And that's all for today! Stay tuned for the 2nd Anniversary on October 3, 2022! Until then, thanks for reading and we'll see you all next time!