Episode 200: Kitty Power!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 200th Episode and Season 4 finale of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Boy, what a crazy season this has been! Today you'll get to see who will be the last set of characters joining us in this season!

SpongeBob:

Emily: Who is it gonna be?!

Me: Well, this last set of characters is from an old school anime from the 2000s!

Erika: OH MY GOD!! YEEEEEESSSSSS!!

Lincoln: What?

Erika: NAGISA AND HONOKA ARE JOINING, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Me: Hate to be the bringer of bad news, but it ain't them, Erika.

Erika: Aw come on, man!

Me: Well, today we're gonna be having our VERY first 4Kids rep!

Everyone: 4KIDS?!

Ash: Hey! What about ME?!

Me: I don't really consider you as a legitimate 4Kids rep. This set of character will be the 1st legitimate 4Kids rep, and one of your old friends, Ash!

Ash: It's Yugi, isn't it?

Me: Nope! Too predictable.

Emily: Wait... An old 4Kids rep from the 2000s... IS IT THE MEW MEWS?!

Usagi: *uncontrollable laughter* Good one, Emily! The Mew Mews joining?! What a joke?! HAHAHAHAHAAA!!

Me: Well the joke's on YOU, Usagi! Because it IS them!

Usagi: WHAT?! NOOOOOO!!

Emily and Ash: YES!!

Me: Now, without further ado, CUE THE MUSIC!!

*the spotlights turn on and point to the girls in cat outfits*

???: Hey!!

Emily and Ash: Zoey!

Zoey: Ash!! Emily!!

*Zoey jumps offstage and run over to Ash and Emily and gives them a big hug*

Zoey: It's been 15 years! I thought I'd never get to see you again after you left for Cartoon Network!

Dawn and Serena: (BACK OFF!!)

Emily: I'm so happy you got into the series, Zoey!

Zoey: Thanks Emily!

Me: Hey Zoey, would you introduce your friends to the rest of the cast?