Episode 191: The Thoughts of the Cast!

Ever wondered what the massive cast of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars are thinking in the inside? Well in today's episode, you're about to find out!

*Back in Episode 189: Lincoln's Insecurity...*

*after Deondre and Lincoln finish singing Ordinary Me...*

Lily and April: That was so BEAUTIFUL!!

The Antagonists:

*meanwhile in Lori's Mind*

Lori's Aggressive Mind: NO. NO. HELL NO!! They did NOT just do that! Oh dear sweet Jesus, they didn't just do that! Laughing?! They just disrespected our little bro to his face by laughing at Lincoln's singing! What should we do about that?

Lori's Calm Mind: What I think everyone needs to do, is to just take a breather, think things through and talk about this rationally.

Lori's Aggressive Mind: I'm bout to rationally shove my foot in yo ass!

Lori: Can you guys calm down! Let me collect my thoughts, aight?!

Lori's Aggressive Mind: We ARE your thoughts! Look at them, with their arrogant ass attitudes and stupid faces! How can you allow these scrubs, to do ALL THAT to the brother WE love?! How DARE they mock our Linky like that!

Lori's Calm Mind: Look, they don't know how Lincoln truly feels. Just calmly educate them, that's all. And we can move past all this.

*Back to Reality...*

Emily: Why are you guys laughing?!

Quico: Because he's not special! HA!

Reina: Yeah! All he's good at is being a simp! *rich girl laugh*

Kirara: That was YOUR fault, Reina! You CURSED him to be a simp!

Ira: Not to mention that Rachel dumped him for being so lame! HA! LOSER!!

Julie: And he's so boring that he had to settle with dating a CRYBABY! HAHAHA!!

*Back in Lori's Mind...*

Lori's Aggressive Mind:

Lori's Calm Mind: Look, conflict, resolution, skills. Use them. Just start with a soft explanation of Lincoln struggle to feel special without trying to sound aggressive, and just tell them that it's not cool to pick on him like that, and we're good.

Lori: *sigh* Alright, I'll give a shot.

*Back in Reality...*

Lori: Y'know guys, I don't appreciate you all picking on my little br-

The Antagonists: LINCOLN'S A LOSER!! LINCOLN'S A LOSER!! HAHAHA!!

Lincoln: *starts crying*

Lori: (Guess peace was never an option with these morons...)

Lori and both sides of her mind:

Lori, Lily, Leni and Luna:

Julie: Ah crap...

Lori: DON'T YOU EVER MAKE FUN OF MY LITTLE BRO!!

And that concludes today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Let me know if you want to see more episodes like this in the future! As always, thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time!