Episode 181-190 Recap!

Here are some major events and highlights that happened during these last 10 episodes!

FSW got his first strike.

Apparently Darkness has standards.

We celebrated my girl, Maya's birthday!

Kamen Rider Wizard attempted to win Maya back, but of course it backfired.

Everyone started ranting about how bad The Patrick Star Show is...

Patrick's singing is TRASH.

Julie made Ai watch her death on loop for 5 Hours...

Yurithot stole Lucy's fat potion and uses it on Asuka, making her fat. Of course, Lucy punished her.

LEGO Duplo invaded the studio and took out the main protagonists! Then Deondre swooped in and obliterated them!

Tsubomi has now been brainwashed into Brando's Harem...

Brando forced Laharl and Towa to kiss!

We were sponsored by the new Konosuba game, Konosuba: Fantastic Days!

ThirdyEndozo is now a new guest in the series!

IC made his grand return to the series! Welcome back, buddy!

We visited Logan's hometown, Glitch City!

Lincoln, Lori and Luna return to the series after their Scotland vacation!

Leni Loud joined the series!

Ani returned and roasted the antagonists!

We saw Lincoln's true insecurity about himself, and the cast comforted him, helping him regain his confidence!

And last but not least, Hugh Neutron, Eliza and Nigel Thornberry, and the RWBY girls joined the series!

We're reaching the homestretch of Season 4. Soon, we'll be at Season 5, which is the season which will commemorate the 1st Year Anniversary of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars, so stay tuned for more information about that! What will happen in the last 10 remaining episodes? Anything can happen in Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!