Christmas Special 3!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 3rd Christmas special of Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars! We've got some GREAT events coming up! One of which is Brando's FINALLY gonna choose which one of his harem girls will be his true love! But now, it's time for our first game! Weiss! Over to you!

Game 1: North Pole Paintings!

Weiss: Greetings, Ask or Darers. In this game, 5 of our cast members will be painting their most festive portrait. Each painter will be judged by how well they portray the Christmas spirit, and for how well the art looks, with the judgment provided by yours truly. Our competitors are Nora, Lily, Mr. Krabs, Maki & Poptart 1.

Julie: Hey! The name's Julie, you swine!

Weiss: Nobody cares, Poptart. Anyway, you 5 have 20 minutes to craft you paintings! I sincerely hope none of you don't provide our audience with anything disorienting. Especially YOU, Poptart!

Julie: When are you guys gonna retire that stupid nickname?!

Maki: Never.

Weiss: Anyways. Your painting starts now! I'll be back for judgment. *leaves the room*

Julie: (Stupid b**ch... Why did you and your stupid friends have to join...?! No matter...)

"With the time limit now over, Weiss returns to judge the paintings

"With the time limit now over, Weiss returns to judge the paintings."

Weiss: I'm back! I hope you're all finished.

"With her pen and clipboard in hand, Weiss walks over to the painters, ready for judgment. First she observes Nora's painting. Which is just her and Ren making out under the mistletoe..."

Nora: So...? Whaddya think?

Weiss: Interesting choice...

"After writing down her score for Nora, Weiss walks over to Krabs to observe his painting, which is him in a Santa outfit with sacks of money and Krabby Patties."