Episode 245: Shoot em Down!

"Previously on Ask or Dare: Cartoon & Anime All-Stars: Vengeful Virtual Assault. Brando and the antagonists were transported to Undertale, and forced to complete the Genocide route thanks to Say Wah's programming. After overcoming the hellish Sans fight, and brutally killing Flowey and Asgore, they meet Chara, and refuse to let her fully eliminate the underground. Out of the blue, they encounter revived Gula and Leva, who are out for revenge after Bel killed them. Barely having any energy left to fight, and being close to death, Tabi takes a lethal strike for Brando, believing Durand and his harem still needed him, and even seeing the Ask or Dare Heroes as his true friends, even though they were Gf's friends, before dying. Now with his newly gained determination, and the help of Rayman and his friends, Brando gains the strength needed to kill Gula, Leva and Chara, and obtain the 3rd boss key. Now with a former enemy turned ally dead, our Heroes will have to be extra careful with how they clear their games. Will they use this powerful piece of advice wisely?"

Participants

Deondre, Rosie, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Lili, Chavo, Patty, Chloe, Haruka, Aqua, Doug, Gazpacho, Stella, Nico Yazawa and Hime

*the 15 participants are sent to their game*

Deondre: Looks like it's my turn.

Chloe: Deondre!

Deondre: Chloe! You're here with me!

"Deondre and Chloe try to kiss, but Nico blocks them."

Nico Yazawa: NO TIME FOR KISSING!

Deondre: OH COME ON!

Aqua: So... What game are WE in?

Girlfriend: Wait... That's Activision... Oh no...